Bluerealm - Done With My Armor....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent photos guys! #3 Adam definitely reminds me of Linus with his security blanket. Must have been one helluva photo shoot.

xxFemaleSpartanxx said:
O.M.G stunning! did you use pepakura? its amazing! :not worthy:
Everything there was hand sculpted.

It was awesome to see this in person man. I don't think anyone could do a better job.

Last edited by a moderator:
23Magnum said:
Everything there was hand sculpted.

It was awesome to see this in person man. I don't think anyone could do a better job.
i dont think every thing was hand sculpted? Wasnt the marine armor cnc and pep

Spartan 051 said:
i dont think every thing was hand sculpted? Wasnt the marine armor cnc and pep
No it wasn't pep. And yes it was hand sculpted. It took him 3 years to make.

Spartan117x said:
No it wasn't pep. And yes it was hand sculpted. It took him 3 years to make.
whoops i was more talking about the marine armor not mc.

man on man 3 years sculpting got to get old some days

Spartan 051 said:
whoops i was more talking about the marine armor not mc.

man on man 3 years sculpting got to get old some days

Yeah, and I was too. The marine armor wasn't pep.

Spartan 051 said:
hmm i guess i have to go back to that thread again. I thought for sure SKG made a 3 file to be pep for the chest

That wasn't pep I don't think. The Marine Armor was CNC'd and maybe hand-sculpted. If it was pep in SKG's thread, it was ODST.

SKG did the odst but she also made the 3d files for the marine project along with nztx i believe. Because what would be the point off rewarding here with full marine armor?

EDIT: Woot solved this debate

"helmet was cnc, body was based on pep, shoulders stomach etc was hand sculpted... we have a long way to go. "

found in like page 2 of molded marine thread posted by adam

See, I know I'm a "noob"...But that's what I want to be when I grow up...Just like him ;) Amazing...
Hand sculpted too? Wow. I'm really in awe of you guys here! That's fan-friggin'-tastic!

Spartan 051 said:
SKG did the odst but she also made the 3d files for the marine project along with nztx i believe. Because what would be the point off rewarding here with full marine armor?

EDIT: Woot solved this debate

"helmet was cnc, body was based on pep, shoulders stomach etc was hand sculpted... we have a long way to go. "

found in like page 2 of molded marine thread posted by adam

Yep. I'm retarded. I should only open my mouth when I actually know what I'm talking about.

Just wondering, how much difference in detail is there between the Halo 2 armor and Halo 3 armor? (shoot me for not knowing the full extent of the differences) Because it seems like you could maybe make the H3 handplates, and then you have H3 MJOLNIR right there... unless there's small differences on say, the helmet or some other (any other, in fact) big piece that would require a whole new sculpt...

Bloodl3tt3r said:
Just wondering, how much difference in detail is there between the Halo 2 armor and Halo 3 armor? (shoot me for not knowing the full extent of the differences) Because it seems like you could maybe make the H3 handplates, and then you have H3 MJOLNIR right there... unless there's small differences on say, the helmet or some other (any other, in fact) big piece that would require a whole new sculpt...

There are slight differences on all of the different armor pieces from the H2 version to the H3.

But neither of those can possibly top Devin's awesomest (its a word.... in NJ) armor.

Quick question Blue, what did you use for your visor, and how did you get it in your helmet and get it to look so pretty?!! :love: I would eventually like to run around in my armor, and wold love to see where I'm going... :p

REAR!!!

IETS 05 said:
Quick question Blue, what did you use for your visor, and how did you get it in your helmet and get it to look so pretty?!! :love: I would eventually like to run around in my armor, and wold love to see where I'm going... :p
REAR!!!

He dual Visored by using Gold Mirrored Motorcycle Helmet Visors/Faceshields. Theres a tutorial by Sean Bradley stickied under Creations Discussion>Molded Armor Discussion. It is the first stickied thread you'll see.

Although there are differences in the armor, it would be nice if BR made the h3 handplates, look much better than the h2 ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back