Bluerealm Studios Halo 4 Master Chief Suit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome Job! So does the "Until another trailer emerges" thing mean that the armor wont look like this in the final game? I wonder how drastic the changes will be from how they are in the debut trailer ....hmmm....

I cannot WAIT for the full documentary !here are some claps for your job well done!

Jacob

PS
900th post !

Last edited by a moderator:
The suit is amazing and looks great next to the Noble 6 armor. I'm interested in seeing more of the undersuit detail.
Looking forward to the full documentary on the suit! Great job everyone!

Awesome job guys I bet it was a pleasure working with 343! It's a pity you can't share any details about the files, but it's all good we have over a year to start scrapping together details about the Mk. VII for the halo 4 release.

The craftsmanship put into that costume is astounding.

On to the contemplative portion. If halo 4 takes place after Cortana reawakens John from the cryostasis, how did his armor get changed when he was out like a light?

Just my thoughts without any new knowledge.

I really love how the suit turned out! I gotta say IDK who was wearing it though, but it looks like he wasn't tall enough (no offense) for the suit, it looks like he was having a hard time being able to turn his head with the helmet on

So did 343 let you drive the Warthog out of the expo when it was over? Lol It would be so epic to see the MC driving down the road in a warthog.

Looks great and you guys did an awesome job, but I just can't like the new suit design.. Just can't quite pinpoint it. It just feels different.

I know...
Evangelion.. Haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back