BlueRealm - Videos (UPDATED 3/31/2008)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Forum Founder
Member DIN
S800
Spartan 110 said:
your armor is awesome! it should be the armor that should be getting the licening

QFMFT

Last edited by a moderator:

Leadingspartan

dude that armor is pwnage. maybe you could do like a real south park episode holding a hammer like in make love not warcraft.

Cartman:Looks like your about to get pwned lol.

optimusaint

Member DIN
S504
murder the camera with your eyes why dont ya?

all joking aside, your armor IS the real mjolnir armor, everything else is a wannabe.

Sean Bradley

Sr Member
murder the camera with your eyes why dont ya?

LOL... no, I actually did laugh. Your armor is inspiring to us all Devin, can't wait to see it done!

Sigma LS

Sr Member
Super awesome as always man. Any company who would turn down negotiating for your armor rights must have brain rot.

silvercookie- it means Quoted For *expilcitive* *expilcitive* Truth!

FAII3N ANG3I

BEAUTIFUL, SIMPLY AMAZING, YOU HAVE MY VOTE FOR BEST ARMOR! WELL YOU AND ADAM, LOOKS GREAT, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spartan 110

FinAeros

You should totally contact WETA and see if they're interested in some help with their Master Chief armouring.

BlueRealm

Actually I did contact weta/wingnut. They didnt give me the finger... I actually got very nice complements from Neill and the Production Manager. They just already shot all the short film footage, so I was a bit too late. But hey, the guy who's directing the Halo movie likes my stuff. I'm cool with that... : )

Status
Not open for further replies.