BlueRealm - Videos (UPDATED 3/31/2008)

Status
Not open for further replies.
just amazing...

I know that you have contacted Blomkamp/Weta, you really need to get some protection on you stuff blue.

Maybe WETA will recast your armor :D.
Seriously though, this is one of the best armors I have ever seen.

WOW! Blureal you rock! BIGTIME! And ur like proper gangsta' lol. :p U rock dude keep it up! Can wait to see the finnished thing :p

BlueRealm said:
Nope, Still got a ways to go. But I should be done by mid Oct.
Nice i am still young and i want to grow u to do special fx costumes for movies and stuff to. Awesome job. Are you in college or did you go to college for art?

Last edited by a moderator:
I now am pursuing sculpture thanks to you... :not worthy:

I'm sorry for whatever i did to make you block me from your PM's on my other account. You truly are a modern day michelangelo. I would ask you to unblock me from the kindness of your heart. Any PM's from now on will simply be for tips from you the master. You have inspired me to get some clay and Make my own! :D

p.s. what kind of clay do you use/what tools do you use for original sculpts?

-Andrew L.

so you will consider unblocking Andrew L. (aka Me)?

Is chavant clay hard or soft? oil or water based?

industrial design, sculpture, or special effects?

You would using Chavant NSP medium...now would you :rolleyes ?

@Andrew:
Please for the love of.. before you start asking question get to know the thing that you are have questions about. With a little bit of research (google) you can find out in less then 10 minutes that there are over a dozen kinds of Chavant clay. Read and do some research before you even think about casting your own armor. If you have the desire to give response please use a personal message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back