BlueRealm - Videos (UPDATED 3/31/2008)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Impressive..
However, your left gauntlet-thing (I can't think of the word at the moment) seems to go a bit low

Ssyn said:
Impressive..
However, your left gauntlet-thing (I can't think of the word at the moment) seems to go a bit low

Hahah.. a bit picky are we. If your talking about the shoulder bell. Is just cause i didnt have the strap as tight on that side. Its adjustable so thats not a problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can, but its not that comfortable. if you take off the MC diaper then its just fine, The cod piece digs into your stomach a little when your sitting down all the way.

HAHA buff man pose! Awsome stuff blurealm i didnt expect anything less from you! It will look amazing if you give it a paint job like adams. Keep it up, im looking forward to seeing more updates.

--smilie120

Hey Bluerealm

Sweet armor man, I definetly know where...my tax return is gonna go : D

Loving the functionability of the armor dude!

Really sweet,

PM sent.

I can't wait to see it painted. It sure fits you like a glove. Well I guess it should, right? :lol: Can I ask how tall you are for scale?

darthmaddy said:
I can't wait to see it painted. It sure fits you like a glove. Well I guess it should, right? :lol: Can I ask how tall you are for scale?

I'm 6'1''

I only hate the fact that there is now no game armor for anyone else to perfect. :cry: well maybe there are a couple
and i mean that man you've done a spectacular job on that armor.

Wait... I can sit with mine. Maybe your "belt" proportions are leaning too much towards MC's height, instead of yours.
I wish you had made the inside of the thighs (black in the game model) open so you could have that detail done in the soft armor. It would also eliminate thigh rubbing clunk when you walk.
But i like the "catwalk" poses! Work it!

DKK said:
I only hate the fact that there is now no game armor for anyone else to perfect. :cry: well maybe there are a couple
and i mean that man you've done a spectacular job on that armor.
metriod?,gears,and time shift.

Did you start the under armor on the shoulders??
Because I tink I just see something like this.

Pat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back