Body Art

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. I'm seeing some really impressive tatts. Here's mine - maybe not so impressive as others in appearance, but very deeply important to me.

Japanese symbol for War (ankle)
[attachment=6551:p9260003.JPG]
Afrikan Adrinka Symbols (wrist)
[attachment=6552:p9260006.JPG]
Guardian (upper arm)
[attachment=6553:p9260007.JPG]
(P.S. Great thread!)

Wow, I really like that Guardian tattoo Asrai :]

Hopefully soon I'll have a really cool new one to show off....just need to find me $1000 lol

Asrai said:
Wow. I'm seeing some really impressive tatts. Here's mine - maybe not so impressive as others in appearance, but very deeply important to me.

Japanese symbol for War (ankle)
[attachment=6551:p9260003.JPG]
Afrikan Adrinka Symbols (wrist)
[attachment=6552:p9260006.JPG]
Guardian (upper arm)
[attachment=6553:p9260007.JPG]
(P.S. Great thread!)

odd.. to me the Adrinka symbols look from left to right like

A picture of Earth
A Spartan Helmet (CQB possibly)
and the difficulty crest..

o_O but maybe i'm just seeing things where theres nothing to be seen. lol srsly nice tatts. I like the guardian one alot.

Last edited by a moderator:
i only have a pic of this
tat.jpg

i have 3 random tats.
-a Heart with the name Katie in it, that says RIP above it... it was my first tat and i wanted it to be fun, i was in galena il. and it was a spur of the moment thing
-i have the Baboon from I am Weasel. and it says "I R Baboon"... he is smelling his finger, it is funny.
-and the last one says "the diamonds R in the Cheese log" an inside joke me and my friend have had for 13 years now.

Now THAT is what I call a tattoo! Oh and I <3 I R Baboon! lol

Take pics of your other tats, i wanna see! gimmegimmegimme!

Here is a pic of my first tat:

tat.jpg

anime geeks know that one.. also you can see my snake bites. i had to take one out though so now i've just got that one. also my ears are gauged to a 10.

and my second, it's on my right wrist, on the top and bottom:

09-04-07_1051.jpg

09-04-07_1050.jpg

that's my mom's name, my brothers, and me

and my latest tat:

09-26-08_1350.jpg

that's the symbol of my fav band. on the back of my left calf. turns out i'm allergic to the red.. that's why it looks like it's raised up and bumpy.. lol. hives.

i'm planning on getting a half sleeve dedicated to video games. because i've grown up on them and i love to play.

Spartan S17, I know how you feel about being allergic to a tone of ink... I'm allergic to the purple in my Eeyore tattoo... my skin randomly bubbles up and explodes, but amazingly the tattoo is still there and pretty unaffected by the skiin damage.... good thing the ink goes into the lower Dermis layer ^^ if it were in the epidermis my eeyore might look like that purple monster from McDonalds XD

BlacRoseImmortal said:
Spartan S17, I know how you feel about being allergic to a tone of ink... I'm allergic to the purple in my Eeyore tattoo... my skin randomly bubbles up and explodes, but amazingly the tattoo is still there and pretty unaffected by the skiin damage.... good thing the ink goes into the lower Dermis layer ^^ if it were in the epidermis my eeyore might look like that purple monster from McDonalds XD
yes i'm just hoping that eventually the itching goes away. i'd like to be able to get some decent sleep.

Grimace would be a horrible thing for your tattoo to look like :lol:

mooseguy04 said:
i wanna get a barcode on the nape of my neck or my wrist, like the Coldplay guy
Ohh, that's what I want, like Agent 47 though. Or a tat of Neural implants.

@HELL JUMPER: Ohh, I know what the second one is! Do you have a friend with the other?

alot of nice tats out there. I have been to poor to get any done and the last two times I went in to get something done I ended up walking out with another hole in my body but the first two I got lined up are the M-rating label from the esrb, its something that started when I worked from gamestop and the other is a pic of my charater from my girls comics. but other then that what I got left in the way of piercings is my 0g ears and my Industreal

I love the way tattoo's look, but I never thought I'd ever get one... until I saw this:
spidey_tattoo_1.jpg

This is possibly the most amazing tattoo I've ever seen. o_O lol

gamerguy55 said:
I love the way tattoo's look, but I never thought I'd ever get one... until I saw this:
spidey_tattoo_1.jpg

This is possibly the most amazing tattoo I've ever seen. o_O lol
Is that yours!? Or is it somebody else's!?

gamerguy55 said:
Oh, no! I just saw it... It's a very tempting thought, though. ;)
I'm not a tattoo fan myself but along with the spider man one which is amazing, there's one where the guy tattooed the skin off his arm and made it look like it was all muscles... That one is cool.
But the one where the guy turned his face into a skull, major FAIL!

gamerguy55 said:
Oh, no! I just saw it... It's a very tempting thought, though. ;)
Really is. Imagine waling around in public showing it off. Course I would not get it. Too much Pain. :lol:

totem pole on my ribs. its actually 3 faces. you can see 2 of them right side up, but when its flipped upside down, there is one in the middle, smiling.
1-1.jpg

skull with wings and hearts for eyes on my lower waist.
2-2.jpg

spider on my hand
3-1.jpg

outline of mask that is going to be a full sleeve.
4-2.jpg

Nice work there intergra!

That Spiderman tattoo is one of the most impressive tattoos Ive ever seen.... I dont even like spiderman so my attention is in the detail and shadowing and everything. I want to know who the artist is....I may have to make a trip to get my MC panorama.... Ooops, ive said too much :x

This is the one I was talking about..
Arm tattoo
Oh by the way.. Can ANYONE explain to me why in the world the Attatchemtns option at the bottom of the posting page, is COMPLETELY random?
Now that I have a link to a picture and don't need to upload it, the option shows up.
Last night when I wanted to upload a photoshop of the "airport" pictures set, it never showed up..

Is there something special I need to do for it to show up?? (Very frustrating)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back