Bondo Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
halo3 peped! said:
can i just put all of the bondo on it?

If you want to, I guess you could. Why would you want to though?

Perhaps I'm not understanding you correctly?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dizzerak said:
If you want to, I guess you could. Why would you want to though?

im peping my helmet tonight and might finish it tomarrow and im sure im going to make mistakes but what should i look out for?

use the bondo after you have used resin to add detail or correct and screw ups with the resin and fiberglass. there are tutorials in the armor section threads

I wouldn't advise putting all of the bondo on any piece. You may want to pep it and post pics so people here can pick it apart.

I've found folds that drop (invert) when setting around and small dents.

Dizzerak said:
I wouldn't advise putting all of the bondo on any piece. You may want to pep it and post pics so people here can pick it apart.

I've found folds that drop (invert) when setting around and small dents.

ok soo ill pep it and ill post a pic and let people pick it apart. and i am going to make a recon helmet because it looks like the easyest one to make

halo3 peped! said:
ok soo ill pep it and ill post a pic and let people pick it apart. and i am going to make a recon helmet because it looks like the easyest one to make

did u make the smoothed recon version cuz that would save u a lot of time with the body filler

here is the best recon helm to do(in my mind)iam also doing a size tester

recon.jpg

Use as little bondo as possible on the parts you want smooth. dont go crazy and put bondo all over your helmet. you'll lose alot of detail that way

just a tip. I know from experience. We were all noobs once

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back