boots

Status
Not open for further replies.
papamurf812 said:
From my understanding, it is just two pieces and yes, you just slide them onto the shoes.

It is two pieces. There is a base to the two pieces that looks like a shoe print. After you Resin the two pieces and get them nice and hard you can just cut the shoe print off the bottom (its only there to help the pieces keep shape untill they are hardened). After you have the two pieces detached just use velcro to get them in the desired area on your boot/shoe.

Hope this clears things up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Toftt Nightmare said:
It is two pieces. There is a base to the two pieces that looks like a shoe print. After you Resin the two pieces and get them nice and hard you can just cut the shoe print off the bottom (its only there to help the pieces keep shape untill they are hardened). After you have the two pieces detached just use velcro to get them in the desired area on your boot/shoe.

Hope this clears things up.

That does, thanks very much, this sort of thing should be stickied/ added to a faq

If you still need help with the boots... I'll take a picture of the ones I'm working on after school... :)

joshua61991 said:
Thanks guys. that picture would be useful too.

Ok I'm home I'll go take that picture... :)...

gallery_2596_18_766220.jpg

gallery_2596_18_650291.jpg

gallery_2596_18_2460719.jpg

gallery_2596_18_1937104.jpg

I might be trimming that lip off... :\

Macattack64 said:
Ok I'm home I'll go take that picture... :)...

I might be trimming that lip off... :\

Almost like mine :D

Ok now I see. so the one slips on the front and the other slips on from the top. Thanks the pictures help even more. Nice boots so far btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back