Brick or Bust (WIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
foxleader sorry for not getting back to you sooner. my idea sort of just turned into a blob. but it was basically a normal gas station top thing with gas pumps being attached to a large round tank.
if you actually want to see my embarrassingly bad render of it then tell me.

foxleader sorry for not getting back to you sooner. my idea sort of just turned into a blob. but it was basically a normal gas station top thing with gas pumps being attached to a large round tank.
if you actually want to see my embarrassingly bad render of it then tell me.

not if you don't want to, having to wait on a clear day so I can cut some legs for the tables.

well got another two tables set up and moved more of the moc so far no real damage has been done, just mad that my local Wal-Mart is so far behind I'm having to go to target and paying three to four bucks more for the newer sets. plus does anyone know if the halo 2 level turf and its other new mondosa level tie into the network in ODST by any chance?

well got another two tables set up and moved more of the moc so far no real damage has been done, just mad that my local Wal-Mart is so far behind I'm having to go to target and paying three to four bucks more for the newer sets. plus does anyone know if the halo 2 level turf and its other new mondosa level tie into the network in ODST by any chance?
Nope but using the non remastered top veiw of the city and the place the covenant super carrier is you could get a good guess.

Nope but using the non remastered top veiw of the city and the place the covenant super carrier is you could get a good guess.

no what I mean is on one of the maps there's a 3 on a door which by logical layout of the map it should sit in the map of ODST some how do too each door lead to a city block or section.

okay I just learned something about a nation wide store... dollar general throws away mega bands products. that's right they don't mark them down they throw them in the trash. someone in my town got some of those old NMPD ambush sets, which makes me think does mega know that this company is throwing money out the window, and BTW I'm about to make a big addition to my layout a local store is closing and they got a bunch of Walking dead sets which are of the prison so lots of fencing and towers and tiles o_0 I'm going to be busy for three days with that set up.

so that store that I was waiting on to mark sets down to 70% decided to just close up completely and won't even take the 60% piece that sold a few sets to me for... too bad to at least I got one of each of the walking dead sets they had lol. not to mention some $12 packs for $3.50 which isn't that bad in the long run. oh and I'm doing a part count on the sets so i'll let yall know just how many full set parts I have in a few days.

okay got to say I love the walking dead sets they have high quality detail work on the ground tiles as well as the prison sets, which I do have to say McFarlane does a great job on them, kind wish mega and them would both do halo sets because if they used the same mini figures theirs no telling what large building based sets would come out, now onto my progress getting a new table in tomorrow so more moving of the moc, and I've started counting the number of pieces I have from all the new sets I've got so far I've counted up to 7.5k pieces lol and that's not even haft of it yet.

okay sorry I've been away to a few weeks, been saving money for the up coming fall sets, and had to cut back on part orders, so I've been watching my local Wall-Mart and target for the new sets, but sadly there are none, but that doesn't mean they have sets on sale lol got a few sets from Legos friends line which was their soccer set, and a few of their other winter theme sets... trying to make sense of the lay out due to one of the building has default snow flooring, and got one of those Lego game sets for the ring thing which I can turn into a portal from halo 4.

okay after moving 50% of my moc I ran into a problem... the new tables are too short by three feet now I can fix it but it will cause problems of its own one of which is the weight of some of the buildings the other being I hadn't counted on this little hic up.

theirs a price yike in my area so set and part buying is on hold until after the holidays, but my local five blow is selling base plates for five bucks so that's some good news, plus i'll be uploading some photos of my mock move in a few days, and look what I've found.

811yjVZBVNL._SY450_.jpg

that's right cheaper road plates then the lego store plus I get 2 more then them, so I know where im buying my roads and that's not all.

91mU4XxRihL._SL1500_.jpg

91PuagPKD1L._SX425_.jpg

that's right beach and open landcape with details and more then just one tone of base plate lol with these my city will grow.

Update with to the Lego store and got 20$ of brick and and on the way home stopped by my local Wal-Mart and seen they had the large 42x42 plates and well this is what all this went into.

Attachments

• 20190130_031429.jpg
    20190130_031429.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 313
  • 20190130_031720.jpg
    20190130_031720.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 331
  • 20190130_031501.jpg
    20190130_031501.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 302
Okay projects not dead just slowing down, having to redecorate funds to fix a shop and get a new power pole its sitting at a 45 degree angle right now being held up with nothing but ratchet straps. I'll see if a cant swing by a dollar store and pick up a few small bag and fix something up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back