Brilliant Belt Idea!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheech92007

Jr Member
ok, get this,.... your walking down the street or in the mall right? well you see something you need or you need to call someone about something, no pockets right? no wallett or cell phone? well i was thinking that in the front of the groin, make a little compartment in the belt!! need your phone, just push a button or unstrap the top of your groin piece revealing your belongings ( your wallet or phone not your *stuff*). its kinda like there are two belts on on top of another....... i was thinking just throw some padding or foam in it to kep things safe and were good to go.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OR SOME IDEAS TO ADD ON TO IT. IM GONNA START IT ASAP!!!

BELT ONE\/
[attachment=1810:aaaawawawawa.bmp]

BELT TWO \/
[attachment=1811:222222222222.bmp]

Seems to me that a lot of people could make the mistake that you are:

a. Playing with yourself
b. flashing them

really in order to be certain they'd have to be pretty much staring at your crotch.

But that's just me. I'm also fairly sure that MC has pouches on either side of his hips. I know he used to.

The Alex said:
Seems to me that a lot of people could make the mistake that you are:

a. Playing with yourself
b. flashing them

really in order to be certain they'd have to be pretty much staring at your crotch.
But that's just me. I'm also fairly sure that MC has pouches on either side of his hips. I know he used to.

true but it was just a thought

Last edited by a moderator:
Masterchief is touching himself? ewww

Heck no, I'd rather just have a back pack sling, that would make the chief look cool and not perverted.

Good idea. BUT, don't make the crotch open up, instead make the side pouches do that stuff. Because in order to make the crotch a working pouch you would have to make it bigger, AND you'd have stuff bulging out of that department.

You have a good point on one thing! If no one is with you what do you do with your wallet? I thought about
the open space in the chest. Maybe make a small "pouch" in the chest to put things in.

Thats some good thinking, although its location could be better, Having gone to many events with the 501st, and a couple cons. It nice to be able to carry your ID, and Credit cards with you, rather than leaving them in a tub back at your booth.

I would say great thinking, but a change of location would be wise, I wouldnt want to get kicked out of a con, for what would be perseived as fondling my self in public . LOL

okay, so why not just sew pockets or pouches onto your undersuit, and put zippers on it. I've been thinking about this idea myself, and to me, also, it looks like the forearm armor have a lot of space inside of them, and you could make a slide open door on them. if you know exactly what you want to carry, you could just create specially made pouches for that individually.
another idea is just buying a bluetooth headset and attatching it to the inside of your helmet (not that we aren't already spending a lot on these things) that way you could answer your phone.

But yeah, I think I'm attatching pockets to the undersuit, or putting small closeable card slots in the arms, but I'm definetely going the bluetooth route for the phone.

I was thinking of grabbing a push to open/push to close door out of a car center console, or dashboard, and grafting into the forearm arm piece, this way it would be secure, but if you wanted to buy something, you just push on the panel and it would pop open. When done, push it back closed again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back