Soft Parts First Kit, ODST Undersuit Idea

Pirate757

I'm new to making armor from the Halo Universe, and I was wanting to make an ODST Kit, I've looked through many threads under the Soft Parts section of the forums and from what I can tell, ODST's usually wear flight suits, or BDU's in some color or camo pattern. I have a BDU set in a camo pattern (Desert Tiger Stripe), which I was thinking about using. They look similar to what the Marines used in Halo 3, and I feel like it could look cool with a Desert ODST Kit. Just curious about what other people used. Any advice is Appreciated.

Last edited:

FANGS

Commanding Officer
Community Staff
Division Staff
Hello Pirate757! Welcome to the 405th!

Might I suggest that you post a photo of what you are thinking of using? That will help people give you better advice!

Pirate757

Sure thing, this is what I was thinking of using (Camera aint working rn, mind the watermarks)
pec-battle-dress-uniform-bdu-coat-desert-tiger-stripe_9738ff85-eabb-4c10-9015-e1031e5686f3_2000x.png

Fallen

Member DIN
S922
While the exact shirt and pants I got for my ODST are no longer available, this is a similar pattern (pants and sleeves) to what I'm using for my standard ODST setup. I think what you posted would be great for a desert themed ODST kit.

61S4g8Qw69L._SL1500_.jpg

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.