First Kit, ODST Undersuit Idea

Discussion in 'Halo Soft Parts' started by Pirate757, Jun 30, 2018.

1. Pirate757

Pirate757 New Member

I'm new to making armor from the Halo Universe, and I was wanting to make an ODST Kit, I've looked through many threads under the Soft Parts section of the forums and from what I can tell, ODST's usually wear flight suits, or BDU's in some color or camo pattern. I have a BDU set in a camo pattern (Desert Tiger Stripe), which I was thinking about using. They look similar to what the Marines used in Halo 3, and I feel like it could look cool with a Desert ODST Kit. Just curious about what other people used. Any advice is Appreciated.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2018
  2. FANGS

FANGS Commanding Officer Community Staff Division Staff

Hello Pirate757! Welcome to the 405th!

Might I suggest that you post a photo of what you are thinking of using? That will help people give you better advice!

Pirate757 likes this.
  3. Pirate757

Pirate757 New Member

Sure thing, this is what I was thinking of using (Camera aint working rn, mind the watermarks) pec-battle-dress-uniform-bdu-coat-desert-tiger-stripe_9738ff85-eabb-4c10-9015-e1031e5686f3_2000x.png

Lieutenant Jaku likes this.
  4. WuskyHusky

WuskyHusky New Member

Personally I wear my EMT cargo pants, and a cargo long sleeve for my ODST build

5. ZP180

ZP180 Member

While the exact shirt and pants I got for my ODST are no longer available, this is a similar pattern (pants and sleeves) to what I'm using for my standard ODST setup. I think what you posted would be great for a desert themed ODST kit.

61S4g8Qw69L._SL1500_.jpg

6. HATE Recon

HATE Recon Member

I use my Dad's old EMS Cargo Pants, and they are really nice for undersuits. He was an EMS Captain in Baltimore County.

7. kyle clement

kyle clement New Member

I'm using black acu pants with the knee pad pockets and a black combat shirt setup similar to the one ZP180 posted above