Britain's Got Talent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bethanxx

Britain's got Talent, the premiere ITV show gives people the chance to audition any talent in front of a panel of three judges for the chance to perform at the Royal Variety for the Queen. You've probably heard of Susan Boyle; she has even become well known in America for her surprising opera-style singing! The talent ranges from singing to dancing, from animal tricks to puppet shows.

On Sunday, the semi-finals began, in which six acts out of eight were eliminated from the show. But wait...what's that we see? Surely not...the 501st?!

Higher Quality - embedding disabled

Watch in HQ - just look at those Storm Troopers work it!

Just to note, these guys probably aren't the 501st, but it was still funny to watch 'em!

Last edited by a moderator:
Those didn't look like 501st quality armor. The Helmets looked very good though.
This is just hilarious to watch!

Haha, yes, I saw this over the weekend too. Yeah I don't think they're 501st. The suits are material but the helmets are pretty good. maybe FX lids?
That Darth Jackson guy was an idiot though right.
Diversity were awesomur:

I'd have to say the troopers were the best part of that.
Also, they wouldn't have been able to dance quite as well if they were wearing the ABS stuff. Main point was the effect. I think they pulled it off.

Dancing Storm Troopers? Not bad, not bad at all.

Do you think we could pull off something like that and succeed (Chief and ODST back-ups)?

JediStumpy said:
Those didn't look like 501st quality armor. The Helmets looked very good though.
This is just hilarious to watch!

Haha the Stormtroopers were the best part of that act, didn't rate the Darth Vader very much :]

RedTogusa said:
Haha, yes, I saw this over the weekend too. Yeah I don't think they're 501st. The suits are material but the helmets are pretty good. maybe FX lids?
That Darth Jackson guy was an idiot though right.
Diversity were awesomur:

OHH WOW DIVERISTY KICKED ASS, I adore them! Specially when they did the surfing thing with that one guy as the surfer and the rest as the water, that was sick :]

But yeah, the Darth Vader could have at least got a more realistic costume and sorted out his dancing!

Texan2012 said:
Dancing Storm Troopers? Not bad, not bad at all.

Do you think we could pull off something like that and succeed (Chief and ODST back-ups)?

Ha, like Master Chief instead of Darth Vader and Grunts dancing in the background! That would be hilarious! :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back