Broke down: Pre-ordered the Halo Reach Edition xbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

tubachris85x

Anyone else pre-order this? I wasn't planning to originally, but I've been needing to get a better xbox system anyways. If it weren't for MS finally building in the Wi-Fi adapter, I probably wouldn't have.

I've really wanted to get the H3 MC version for the longest time, but the new Reach is just bad ass..

*sigh* got that along with paying off the reach legendary edition :eek

I need to stop spending money

have money. plan on getting it just havent went and pre ordered it. i feel nerdy for getting legendary and the reach xbox haha.

I got it AND the Legendary edition. $631 of MADNESS.

I'm probably going to have to sell one or two of my extra 360's later. Urgh.

EXTRA 360's lol!?

On a side note, i don't know if you've done this or not but... If you have access to more than one xbox and more than one tv in the same house it's really fun to like hook up on live with eachother in the same room and play eight player! tv one versus tv two.

Sorry for digressing hahaha

six hundred thirty one dollars.....whoa

I won't be buying the system. However, I will probably be buying one of the controllers. I already have to shell out 150 bucks for the LE.

- Adulese

I hear you man...I got a job to take care of my money situation at least :)...I have done a good jod at saving money and I'll have my cash in the 4 digits!...

REACH IS/WILL BE EPIC!

Yea, I have two Xbox's. One here, an Elite and one back home, (Arcade I upgraded with a HD). Gonna sell both. Should cut the final cost for me significantly..

Grr I very much want an Xbox in general, but I'm quite a miser, and its pretty hard for me to part with any cash, even if I have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back