Brute Costume

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ares

First off, I have no idea where to put this.
I'd like to make a Brute Costume, as the ODST is in slow-progress. Why? Brutes are pretty easy.

Some things I think I might need:
-An Ape costume
-A Bandolier
-Cardboard Head Armor
-A Brute Shot!
-Cardboard Shoulder Guards

Ares said:
I'd like to make a Brute Costume, as the ODST is in slow-progress. Why? Brutes are pretty easy.

-An Ape costume
-A Bandolier
-Cardboard Head Armor
-A Brute Shot!

So basically buy yourself the Rubies Supreme Edition Chewbacca costume (comes with the bandolier) and toss some armor on it. :mrgreen:

DM

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought one person did the Brute Shot and had blades from some other prop on there... Maybe I have my props confused though.

Frizzlefry said:
I thought one person did the Brute Shot and had blades from some other prop on there... Maybe I have my props confused though.

that was the brute spiker

Ryan Ultima said:
Sweet dude, make a realy good brute shot for us please :).

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 12:45 am Post subject: Re: Brute Costume
Ares wrote:

-An Ape costume
-A Bandolier
-Cardboard Head Armor
-A Brute Shot!

So basically buy yourself the Rubies Supreme Edition Chewbacca costume (comes with the bandolier) and toss some armor on it.

Brute Shot ref pics are insanely hard to find...
And I haven't seen a Rubies Chewie, (I'm a SW Nerd too!) But I'll look.

What sucks is that the good one is $500 and I don't have that kinda money. I'm thinking custom bandolier+platform boots+custom head+ standard ape costume.

The brutes aren't as hairy as you think. In fact, they seem to have less hait than us. (only it's vere long in the few places it is)

I'd suggest making a muscle suit, then putting trash bags on them to look like skin. Paint with latex paint, adding more texture while you do that. Find a furry fabric, and stitch it on (Torso and, legs and arms only, this is for the fine hairs.)
After all that, do an old fasioned brute mask, using thousands of online tutorials. Punch some hair on that. And voaleh...eh (can't spell) A naked brute.
How to get in or out is your problem. Weapons, props and armor are also your problem :roll: . (or link's. I'd love to see a B-shot from him)
I'm not commanding anything, I'm just telling you exactly what I'd do. (and hopefully will.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back