Brute Gravity Hammer

Status
Not open for further replies.

smick6

Does anybody have any Gravity Hammer pictures. I have seen a few but nothing with much detail. The more angles the better. I am thinking of making one.

I need more pics to determine what I will use to make it. I have H3 but have only breifly seen the hammer and I have not seen any good reference pics. I am sure there are some somewhere I just have not found them. If you have time and want to pull some that would be cool, if not I understand. Thanks either way.

HOPE THESE HELP!

[attachment=549:300px_Ta...sHammer4.jpg]

[attachment=548:gravhammer2.jpg]

[attachment=546:180px_Ha...ammer_29.jpg]

[attachment=547:gravhammer1.jpg]

got some!
I tried to grab every aspect of the hammer, Hope this helps!
1543701-Full.jpg

1543979-Full.jpg

1544162-Full.jpg

1544582-Full.jpg

1547633-Full.jpg

1547696-Full.jpg

1547747-Full.jpg

1551855-Full.jpg

Dude, if you finish this (and it looks good), you're my hero. This may be the first gravity hammer ever made!

Friendly said:
Dude, if you finish this (and it looks good), you're my hero. This may be the first gravity hammer ever made!
I acually trust him he made a spiker witch pwns.

Last edited by a moderator:
Friendly said:

Too late, im almost finished with mine!!! :lol: Mwahahhaa. LOL. Cant wait to see your grav hammer

SpArtan-270 said:
Too late, im almost finished with mine!!! :lol: Mwahahhaa. LOL. Cant wait to see your grav hammer

Now I have to see it.

Ooh... I thought you said you were done with it. My bad. But yeah, when you (both of you) are done, I wanna see pictures.

i think i may do a grav hammer the bar part made out of pvc pipe i would get the difrent sizes and then put the together glue it then work on the rest

O M G!

If this will turn out as good as your spiker, who knows, It may be better than links AR..............

I didnt just say that

The grav hammer has been put on hold, but thanks for the comps. I may get around to it some day, but for now its Spiker revision 2 and a few other projects I am working on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back