Brute Shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brute Shot and Spartan Laser

First post here and I am turning the Buzzsaw and Firefly Nerf guns into the Brute Shot and Spartan Laser. Progress will be displayed. I am currently in Saskatchewan Canada, when I get home I will start working on the more.

EDIT: On the brute shot, it wont have the bar going across the top but I will have the loader be what you hold onto.
EDIT2: Right now I am making a Brute Shot only. Pictures added of my progress so far.

(Pictures were taken with a Cell Phone)

Pictures (Too big to attach):
Core Brute Shot
Core Brute Shot with trimmed loader
Core Brute Shot with Cylinders

PUT ON HOLD!!!
It is put on hold for a little bit untill I have a black spray paint can and some silver paint. Then I will finish it.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Spartan 270

Well-Known Member
Yea, if you need help on the Spartan Laser you can ask me, i built one. ;-) Wait, you're building a Spartan Laser!

NOOOOOOOOOOOO, im not the only person with a Spartan Laser now. Oh well. ;-)
 

Ironcobra3000

Well-Known Member
SpArtan-270 said:
Yea, if you need help on the Spartan Laser you can ask me, i built one. ;-) Wait, you're building a Spartan Laser!

NOOOOOOOOOOOO, im not the only person with a Spartan Laser now. Oh well. ;-)
you made one? O_O
 
Last edited by a moderator:
SpArtan-270 said:
Yea, if you need help on the Spartan Laser you can ask me, i built one. ;-) Wait, you're building a Spartan Laser!

NOOOOOOOOOOOO, im not the only person with a Spartan Laser now. Oh well. ;-)
I'm basically going to spray paint the yellow black and put the red line on the end. Maybe throw in more detail later.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
adreniline said:
The bottom one already looks like a splazer.
I know, that's why we bought it.

The splaser is going to my brother and I have the brute shot. later I will make another splaser.

For my brute shot, I am going to cut off the top and put it at more of an angle so I can put on the handles to the top. Plus it should make the balls or "grenades" go in easier. I will also dye the balls brown.

I first thought of making a Fuel Rod but then, figured it was too small.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

adreniline

Well-Known Member
merrik_matsumura said:
adreniline said:
The bottom one already looks like a splazer.
I know, that's why we bought it.

The splaser is going to my brother and I have the brute shot. later I will make another splaser.
Wicked
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I started work on my Brute Shot again. Pictures added, but they were too big to attach...

But it will be my first prop done!

EDIT: Changed but to big
 
Yeah, thanks Ssyn. I didn't catch that. I guess I was too rushed to post because my brother wanted on.

Work should be contiuned this weekend.
 

tbail1989

Jr Member
merrik_matsumura said:
Yeah, thanks Ssyn. I didn't catch that. I guess I was too rushed to post because my brother wanted on.

Work should be contiuned this weekend.
Cant wait to see some progress pics.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top