Brute Spiker replica

Status
Not open for further replies.

smick6

Check out my Brute Spiker replica.

[attachment=472:IMG_0651.jpg]
[attachment=471:fyuru.jpg]

That is a fine beast. Definitely the best made to date.

Could you get some more pics at other angles please?

I'm getting an itchy ebay bidding finger. :love:

Halo 3 was not out when I finished it. The game box is in the picture for size comparison. The blades are 3/16" thick.

av-3437.png

My name is Optimus Prime.

Im making a spiker too but it gonna be very low budget and with like cardboard and duck tape and hot glue.any tips for me? I dont know if I will do any good. I always make low-budget anime props but Halo may be harder for me :( :cry:

Ares, your right that could be a good starting point for a cheap prop. I like to create from scratch so I would never use anything like that but I can definatly see the potential to use it for a down and dirty replica. Good find. I had alot of people want a cheap version of what I made and that would really help people looking to save money.

Ares said:
Plus, it's Darkwatch so it's automatically cool. ;)
Love the spiker!

Sort of off topic:

Uh...Darkwatch?...whats darkwatch?

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it just me, or do the Brutes have a thing for sticking random blades all over their equipment.

I mean, I get the two big ones, but the one on the top and the hilt? Are they tryin to make up for something?

Spartan137 said:
Is it just me, or do the Brutes have a thing for sticking random blades all over their equipment.

I mean, I get the two big ones, but the one on the top and the hilt? Are they tryin to make up for something?

yup, you just necroed this thread. Try not to bump things that are months old

smick6 said:
Check out my Brute Spiker replica.

[attachment=472:IMG_0651.jpg]
[attachment=471:fyuru.jpg]

Man,
i swear to god i have seen these two pictures somewhere else a long time ago not on 405th.

Looks good.

A thread is born, it lives and then when its time comes, it dies. Those unholy threads that are brough back from the dead must be forcibly put down lest they annoy us all. Besides, he's almost done with version 2 and this is version 1 :rolleyes.

Could we knock it off with the necro crying already?

A necroed thread is better than a duplicate thread on the same subject...

What in the world!?
*huge amounts of shock*

Woah, i never typed that stuff in the read in my post,
can admins add stuff to it?
Cuz i only typed about how i have seen that somewhere before,
but i didn't type the stuff in red.

Weird...

Anyhow, i agree Sean, a Necroed Thread is better than a new one.

-Justin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back