Bsg-75 Warrior Pistol - Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.

bankz5152

Jr Member
Hey,

Since watching the New Series of Battlestar Galactica again and finding it absolutely amazing! I decided that i needed the Pistol for Airsoft and the Rifle for shooting.

Immediately bought an Airsoft FN 5-7 made by Tokyo Marui, then painted it to match including some weathering although I may have over done it. The idea was to make to pistol look very used and abused, considering they have no 'spare parts'

The plan is to add the Explosive round launcher (ERL) as well but it hasn’t arrived just yet. I ordered the Prop BSG pistol and will use ERL form that, but its going to fire a cluster of 6mm BBs using a an airsoft shotgun shell.

Its not totally screen accurate but its pritty close, im considering changing the 'cocking grips' at the back of the slide.

Comments & Crits welcome!

Pictures (sorry they arent great ive got a dodgy lens) -

IMG_9266.jpg

IMG_9268.jpg

IMG_9267.jpg

Thanks

Nice work so far I am a member of a BSG fan club http://www.cdfcommand.com ,I know we have tutorials on the forums you can probably use to make it more screen accurate on there, out of curiosity about how much $ have you put into the pistol?

The pistol cost me £130.00/$210.00 but it do use in games. The prop kit cost £45/$80, the shells are in packs of 5 for £45/$80 although a local shop might be able to sell me one.

Total £225.00/$360.00 will be less if i can buy just one shell.

Great job! (Coming from a fellow BSG fan)

All you need is an airsoft Beretta C4X-Storm, and you'll have the full BSG marine loadout. From there it wouldn't bee too difficult to patch together the full marine suit from various surplus parts.

Keep up the good work!

Lol i beat my self to it!

Ive got an Umarex Beretta CX4 Storm, a .177 air rifle! Which is near ready, its got the Aimpoint Scope & the flashlight. I just need the flash hider on the end.

I have got the kit yet but i do have the BSG-75 Patch on my jacket!

I do love Galactica!

Sorry i meant 'have not' lol! Although i am working toward it, i have most.

IT consists of a US SWAT Police Vest with neck protector, black BDUs, Knee Pads & elbow pads, standard swat helmet then a few modifications.

All I need is the Vest, Jacket and some modifcations and itll be done!!

Only thing i really need is a BSG Flash Hider for the rifle, I cant find one anywhere & it looks rather hard to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back