Build Status

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volgon

Jr Member
I have been working on this for a while (thanks to procrastination) and have 2 parts completly finished, and three more very close to completion.

First, we have my nice resined helmet. Mind you, this was my first ever pep and I think I did alright. The right wedge thing on top came off during the resin, so it looks wonky, but it is hard to see in the pics.

0930091722.jpg

another view. The messed up part is near the top.

0930091722a.jpg

yet another view.

0930091722b.jpg

The front of the torso (looks done)

0930091722c.jpg

The back, and where you see the problem

0930091723.jpg

And the scout shoulder. I took the pic next to my helmet because I think it is way too big.

0930091725b.jpg

I am building my armor from online which is a random mixture. I feel like I need input before I build any more.

Self necro-posting! (i would prefer to necropost on my own thread rather than make a new one)

Anyway, I have not been updating because I haven't been doing much. However, a few days ago, I realized just how little time I have until the con I was planning on wearing this to, so I have kicked everything into high gear! (I'll post pics later tonight hopefully, if I'm not too busy with building).

On to the problem: Way back, I was building both my shoulder perms, and I printed my Security shoulder too small. I realized this before I started cutting, so I reprinted on the backside to save paper. However I made the mistake of NOT labeling which side had the right one, and therefore cut out the top two tiers of the shoulder the right size, but the last one too small. Another mistake I made was to not write down the scale factor I printed it in. So what I wanted to know was, is there any way to reprint the last one in the size of the rest. I would really like to not have to completely rebuild the shoulder.

-phew-

Long necropost!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back