Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my video for bungie day:

Btw I did one last year too:p

Last edited by a moderator:
Video removed by user.

But still....

HAPPY BUNGIE DAY!!!!!

IMMA PLAY TEAM DOUBLES AND TEAM SLAYER BECAUSE THATS WHERE TEH BUNGIE PEOPLE BE!!!!!

New news: Everyone can wear the flaming head today, and have the Bungie employee mark next to their name.

Oh, nice one, Bungie. Now we won't know who to harass over voice.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Of course that would happen while i have no Live subscription.

----

The RvB video was great, Coagulatiuon/BloodGulch looked beautiful, and its Huge now. cant wait to forge it.

The Hologram AA is interesting, as awesome as it is im still concerned. but ill wait for release for my judgment.

BUNGIE DAY FTW

Im just geeking out the holo-spartan. If its an armor ablility, i want it. Oh, id anyone else notice the sarge flying, with the flag. I could've sworn you couldnt do that before. I though it dropped out when you fly.

The thing I am most excited about from the RvB/Bungie Bungie Day Video is it looks like Caboose was wearing a Mark V helmet, or atleast a helmet a lot closer to the original Mark V/Halo 3 Mark V then we have seen out of Reach yet.

My friend and I both equipped flaming helmets and trolled.
hard.
Then his mom came in while we were composing a rather explicit message.
Haven't heard from him since. :|

My friend and I both equipped flaming helmets and trolled.
hard.
Then his mom came in while we were composing a rather explicit message.
Haven't heard from him since. :|

Lulz.

Oh, [d]id anyone else notice the sarge flying, with the flag. I could've sworn you couldnt do that before. I though it dropped out when you fly.

You can't use armor abilites with the flag, it was a mod that Bungie made for the video because if you notice, Sarge wasn't doing the actual jetpack flying animation, he was just holding the flag normally, and the jetpack was moving him around.

Bungie day video

tribute to halo, re-uploaded for bungieday, also remade.
comment, thumbs up, subscribe.

and enjoy

The thing I am most excited about from the RvB/Bungie Bungie Day Video is it looks like Caboose was wearing a Mark V helmet, or atleast a helmet a lot closer to the original Mark V/Halo 3 Mark V then we have seen out of Reach yet.

The good old MKV, the best of the best, i hope its not the new bungie helm or anything. A Halo game without the MKV is only half Halo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back