Bungie Drives A warthog replica

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaC 04

In Description: Bungie staff in new zealand; to drive a REAL warthog from Peter Jackson's Halo movie

Last edited by a moderator:
smilie120 said:
OMFG BBQ!! Wow thats amazing. I would love to go cruzing in that lol!

Me too... Smilie... Lets steal it... LOL...

Obviously you need to jack it, what kind of spartan doesnt?
Jump onto the drivers seat when they are driving rip them out assasinate them and drive it away :)

i just noticed it rides a bit low on its wheels, i believe. it shouldn't be, because its occupants probably weigh about 600 lbs, total, as opposed to 3 tons of spartans. or maybe its just wide wheels.

link4044 said:
yes i notice that also....well that one has a diesel power house

yeah, link thats probly to give it the sound...

lol i would take off the turret bolt a seat in and try to make it street legal; that is if i had one...

im sure someone will buy/put it up for sale after the movie; or atleast movie replicators will start making some

What movie?

Sure the shorts have the double effect of being an attempt to repitch a feature, but unless anyone is going to start breaking confidentiallity clauses and say otherwise, no movie.

spartan -1 Caboose said:
I CALL SHOTGUN! AND THE PASSENGER SEAT!

and did anyone else notice that it had what sounded a diesel engine?
I call driver *runs to finish armor.*

spartan -1 Caboose said:
i just noticed it rides a bit low on its wheels, i believe. it shouldn't be, because its occupants probably weigh about 600 lbs, total, as opposed to 3 tons of spartans. or maybe its just wide wheels.

I think they built it w/o the 36" step up to the runners 'cause of.... Um. Physical constraints? Or maybe it's just a heavy beast.

It's still awesome looking, but it figures the Bungie guys'd scuff it up. >,<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back