Bungie Gets Recon Helmet Gift?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't it be the picture is distorted, rather than the helmet?

Fish eyed being so close to the lens...

who knows.....it could have been a bit distorted, but then again, maybe not, i think the picture is just stretched.

Nice helmet :D

But I gotta quote, The Rock ,"It doesn't matter!" SOmeone made a sweet helmet who wants to be low profile, let em' be.

Huh, only reason I doubt it being a lurker is because a helmet like that would take quite some time to make AND mold. If they spent that much time they would have definitely been around for the registration openings. I don't think that someone who sent helmets to bungie would be the kind of person to do all that work and not try to either
A. Cast it for sales or
B. Put up some kind of progress if they used our sites files, even if they're only a lurker. Those are some incredible helmets.
So I think if they did use them they would have joined. Could be wrong though.

CPU64 said:
I still think it smells like Legendary Armor.. :D

It's not CPU, I talk to the guys a couple times a week. They've been doing nothing but Star Wars for the last year.

Anyhow, I don't want to see this thread get all rip roaring again, so I'mma gonna lock er' up for now. The person, if they chose so will make it known.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I can tell you it certainly wasn't me but, thanks for the compliment :)
I have a recon in pogress but I havnt touched it in a year. The world is a pretty big place, I've sifted through Japanese costume making forums where people post work that would make your head spin. I wouldn't be surprised if this was done by a cosplayer from Asia maybe? I'm pretty sure it's not Belakors, he and I keep in touch, I'm sure he would have mentioned it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back