Yes Or No?

• Hell Yeah!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No way dude...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it would be a good place for us to meet up on Halo and Help eachother out in ranking and Give tips exc.

Al in favor say I. :cool:

By help in rank I meant like in ranked or social slayer. Not boosting or any form of cheating I have worked hard for my rank as you should.

I thought they introduced the new ranking system precisely to avoid going up the ranks by helping one another o_O I think they said something along the lines of it being cheating and that people go up too easily without much actual skill... But I don't know for sure, so no one take me up on it

Well, I guess achievements would definitely work, but I don't know about ranks...
I wouldn't do the rank thing, Bungie has been said to suspend people who shoot up the ranks.

Odessa-086 said:
I thought they introduced the new ranking system precisely to avoid going up the ranks by helping one another o_O I think they said something along the lines of it being cheating and that people go up too easily without much actual skill... But I don't know for sure, so no one take me up on it

No, they said that about boosting. If we can't help each other out in ranked playlists, they would eliminate the option of having more than one person in a lobby at one time. Boosting is when you change the language on your Xbox along with some other people on your friends list, enter into a Lone Wolves lobby at the same time, select "my language," and play with them and help each other out.

Now, Ranked Team Slayer would be totally different. We'd all be on the same team, so we'd be forced to help each other out. If that's considered cheating, I should be banned from Xbox Live. I vote, "Hell yes!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Well as I said, I can't be 100% sure, but I am pretty sure they're very much against helping with ranks. You might wanna check their FAQ/Policy thing, to be sure ;)
As for the group, if there isn't one, why not. However, I don't frequent Bungie groups/forums, but I'm sure there would be people from the 405th interested in paying a visit.

@Friendly: Helping one another out on Team Slayer goes without saying, of course. You don't need to want to go up a rank in order to do that. I don't know, people from my clan always helped each other out on Team Slayer, regardless of winning or losing (getting a point or not). But when there are enough people to fill one match entirely and each person takes turn in killing everyone...that's a bit cheeky.

That's more like it ;) I guess I misunderstood, sorry. But yeah, helping each other to win a Team match, that should go without saying. good luck with the Bungie group if you make one :) But I don't know whether they have administrators (whoever makes the group) and whether or not the group will represent the 405th in which case you might wanna run it by Adam...

Odessa-086 said:
That's more like it ;) I guess I misunderstood, sorry. But yeah, helping each other to win a Team match, that should go without saying. good luck with the Bungie group if you make one :) But I don't know whether they have administrators (whoever makes the group) and whether or not the group will represent the 405th in which case you might wanna run it by Adam...
Indeed I will

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in if you go through. I've been on the Bnet forums for years so I'd love to join.

As far as the achievement thing, I could use some help getting the Annual thing. I accidentally got it while on a secondary account.

PM me if you need help or whatever.

if youre around the same rank / level then it wont really matter either way. i know pretty much everyone is at least a 35 in TS, everything else is going to be all over the place just depending on what you like to play. but im sure you can find at least 4 or 5 people on here that have similar ranks and levels in whatever playlist you like to play.

im totally down with playing whatever with anyone on here. ive only got one person on my XBL friend list thats on here, and i havent been able to get up with him to play anything yet. i need more halo action with the 405th!

and im still waiting on this halo 2 action we were talking about a couple of months ago!!!

GamerTag : Dr Stantz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back