Bungie's happy halodays picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varsity

Here is the picture-

Holiday_Card_2010_Blank.jpg

lets see if we cant find any easter eggs in the photo, eh?

how about the rug underneath the grunts, its Tartarus :D

- The flood is in the fire!!! burn it!
- the odst and noble six gotta kiss!! mistletoe lol
- some plasma grenades in the tree.

I see Buck, Dare, Romeo, Dutch, Mickey, The Rookie and Virgil.
I see Carter, Kat, Jun, Emile, Jorge and Noble six.
I see Cortana, John, Avery Johnson, The Arbiter and his two companions.
I see Catherine Halsey and Jacob Keyes.
I see Grunts, Flood Infection Form and the hide of Tartarus, and a poster of Bungie's previous games.

...And a lot of Alcohol Consumption. xD

There is a teeny tiny Legendary emblem inside Johnson's glass.
Reckon he's on harder stuff than everyone else? ;)

- X.

does anyone know what the symbol at the bottom left at the page means? i see it on the front cover of my halo books, what does it mean?

i see kat and carter saying, " no, i swear! we were just hanging up our jackets and 'fell in' "
i see the rookie and noble 6 laughing (but the rookie can't talk, so no conversation)
i see the back of M.C's head (once again.. y'know, i reckon if you went around the front it would be another back of his head..) talking to johnson, who knows what the ladies like.
i see cpt keyes and dr halsey remembering that summer before thier child came along.
i see cortana dancing with her imaginary friend who (in her head) just happens to look like master chief...
i see the squad on the verge of drunkenness
i see buck and dare wondering if it would be right or wrong..
i see arby, reddy and bluey hanging thier nades on a tree.
i see jorge being jorge
i see emile sleeping
i see tartarus's hide
i see vergil (why is he roasting marshmellows if he's highly combustable?)
i see jun being a badass-lone-russian-sniper-who-talks-heaps and drinking from a cool legendary glass, like everyone else.
i see bungie's poster
i see that wierd symbol that is on most halo artwork again...
i see 4 grunt roasting 1.marshmellow 2.marshmellow 3. nothing 4. a flood spore

i also wonder whose house this is....

Ma house! lol, i wish, think they should have put Half Jaw helping the Arbiter fix the tree instead of the blue elite, but other then that i love it, its actualy my wall paper. :)

That weird symbol on the bottom right is Robt McLees' signature.

Noble Six in this iteration is female and seems like a well match for the Rookie
There's a grunt from each Halo game
John matches the description we've been given. (Pasty white, with dark brown hair)

my favorite in this picture would be Noble6 and the rookie. 6 is pointing up at the mistletoe and has one arm resting on the rookies shoulder,(6 likes the rookie) and the rookie is trying to ignore it LOL.
other than that, the grunts with marshmallows and the one grunt roasting an infection form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back