Bungie's Screwin With Our Abilities (In A Good Way)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trando434

Taking a look at Halo Reach's new armor variants and weapons, it seems to me that they have have a second goal to accomplish with their new game. Give the 405th a run for their money! In a smart move Bungie is making those who are experts at armor making a hard time to improve the way we make armor. Pepping some of the new armor designs is really difficult, but the result is amazing, I just thought I would post this because it just hit me like the Banhammer after I posted leaked Reach pics back in November! Anybody else feel this way?

Trando434 said:
Taking a look at Halo Reach's new armor variants and weapons, it seems to me that they have have a second goal to accomplish with their new game. Give the 405th a run for their money! In a smart move Bungie is making those who are experts at armor making a hard time to improve the way we make armor. Pepping some of the new armor designs is really difficult, but the result is amazing, I just thought I would post this because it just hit me like the Banhammer after I posted leaked Reach pics back in November! Anybody else feel this way?

wow, looking at the billions of new perms for the armor. i cant do anything but agree! the parts are hard but worth the effort we put into em!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back