Bunnie's Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

andy pinette

Jr Member
so yeah right now my armor is killing me lol. right now i am doing one of FS unfolded Halo 3 helms and i have most of the right side of the helmet done and all of the top front. i will get pictures on here as soon as i get my internet. by that time my helmet will be finished :D

i also did one of my shoulder Pieces and use shipping tape cause i didnt have a hot glue gun when i first started. will shipping tape work?

AoBfrost said:
Just a tip, before starting a thread, have the pictures ready ;)

i totally wish i could get pics. i mean i would if the internet/cable company(wish is a monopoly around here) wasnt being such a butt. they said end of next week or the week after i should get internet.

Last edited by a moderator:
A_Little_Bunnie said:
i totally wish i could get pics. i mean i would if the internet/cable company(wish is a monopoly around here) wasnt being such a butt. they said end of next week or the week after i should get internet.
Don't be surprised then if this thread gets locked.

Don't use tape. If you don't have a hot glue gun, use Elmer's glue.

Ral Partha said:
Don't be surprised then if this thread gets locked.

Don't use tape. If you don't have a hot glue gun, use Elmer's glue.
yeah it was the only thing i really had because we just moved. but ill get pics up asap might be this weekend if i can get to my friends house.

I actully just switched fro useing elmers glue to useing krazy glue.......it works sooo much better but be careful. last night i glues 2 of my fingers to my table on accident... it took me 10 minutes to peel them off and now im missing my fingerprints...

but seriously it works very well, the job always comes out much cleaner then elmers.

Something else I found works really well is the industrial-strength U-hu glue sticks (they're black in colour). Worked very well on my Pep build. Has a real good hold to it, and it doesn't cost anymore than the other glues people favour. Might want to give that a try... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back