Buying Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

piggoat

I'm trying to get some spartan armor Mark VI if you think you could do this for me contact me and we'll discuss price and other things or if you can point me in the right direction please let me know

My email is: piggoat08@yahoo.com

Bigalt424 said:
This website is more oriented twoards making your own armor and showing it off.
yes yes I know but I was just trying to buy some armor I was browsing and found this website and the armor on here looked nice very nice and I was just trying to find some one interested in selling armor either that or have someone point me in the right direction so if anyone has some information please share

Last edited by a moderator:
The 405th as a group does not sell armor. There may be some members that occasionally let part of their collections or extra pieces go but those transactions are handled via PM and the Classified/Trade Sections. I recommend spending some time here and you will get to know who may be able to help you out.

This introductory video may help:

Video

DogWizard said:
The 405th as a group does not sell armor. There may be some members that occasionally let part of their collections or extra pieces go but those transactions are handled via PM and the Classified/Trade Sections. I recommend spending some time here and you will get to know who may be able to help you out.

This introductory video may help:

Video

Exactly who i was hoping to find so if anyone would maybe craft me some armor Id be willing to pay them a fair price

Last edited by a moderator:
there was just a thread exactly the same and it got locked. if your a veteren then youll see the classefieds. thats where people sell stuff. until then you can make your armour of find someone in town. and this sight like bigalt said isnt for selling armour its for makeing it. so go and create cool armour and then when your a vet and still cant get it go look for buyng. but i assure a full suit of armour is not cheap

Just think that "crafting" an armor involves lots of time, patience and money. So most people won't even sell their creations. Just be active here, so the people can start knowing you.

You can search EBay for a Rubies costumes if you want a costume quick.

Notice the other threads in the Noob section about this. Gotta lock em. We dont' allow these types of threads here. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back