C2E2 2021 Info and Roll Call: December 10-12th (Chicago, IL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless that policy is changed I'm personally not going to go, i'll just wait for the cons next year to display my armor.

Unless that policy is changed I'm personally not going to go, i'll just wait for the cons next year to display my armor.
I'm going to go. Im visiting my brother and I've already bought tickets and set travel plans. I'll wear my armor and just carry my helmet around! If someone wants a photo I'll put it on for the opportunity then take it off afterwards. I understand that they want to see people wearing appropriate face coverings but past that it's a bit ridiculous

I'm going to go. Im visiting my brother and I've already bought tickets and set travel plans. I'll wear my armor and just carry my helmet around! If someone wants a photo I'll put it on for the opportunity then take it off afterwards. I understand that they want to see people wearing appropriate face coverings but past that it's a bit ridiculous
there is 2 ways to wear your helmet and still have your mask on

1: make sure that securiy can see the mask throght the vizor
2:just wear your mask over your helmet (yeah it may look weird but at least you can wear a helmet

You guys got a maple leaf marine gang boi dropping in

Hey everyone, I've updated the posting for this particular C2E2 date; with updated expected attendees and changes in planning format. Apologies on my behalf for dragging, (Forgetting) to do so for a while now. Mask policy is still in effect as of the last I heard. Most members have dropped pertaining this as helmets are not allowed period while on the floor where security is present/in the center itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back