Can an experienced member please direct me to the appropriate place to post this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR2727

Hey guys!
I've been using 405th now for about a month and already have half of my MC suit already pep'ed out and assembled (all thanks to the members here at 405th and their excellent how-to guides!)
But I came across this super sleek looking armor and wanted to build it for when I go riding my motorcycle. Problem is, I believe it's a concept design. I've scoured the internet looking for it's pep files, but sadly no luck. Is there a way I could pep it myself, or possibly have someone on here that could be able to do this?
These are the the only pictures I could find of the suit. (If you need the websites for them, please let me know and I'll locate them) But would this be enough to go off of, model wise?
armorpicture.png97462bef6bf965675145fc9d995b30c1.jpghpicture.pngtpicture.pngUntitled picture.png

Hey DR2727,

I must admit that armour does look pretty dam sweet, but I would really advise against home made safety gear.
when it comes to properly protecting yourself home made is not best mate sorry.

I've been riding responsibly for years and I completely understand the safety implications VikingCraft. But as long as you keep to the speed limit and your head's on a swivel, you'll be fine.
I'm not looking to get any, "protection" factor out of this build; it would just be for esthetic purposes.

THREAD CLOSED:
I've been informed by another member on here, "Chernobyl" that I cannot render a 3D image from these pictures due to their file extension.
Too bad...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back