Can i get this done

Status
Not open for further replies.
But his was because he had all his materials already, he just needed a few things he didnt have. If you were to buy everything that he used, you would be spending 100+ dollars. And the fact that he made his from cardboard which is different than pepakura, pepakura is more detailed and requires resin fiberglass and such.

i considered this during september, and for a student even my age (16) to attempt something like this with the minimal amount of money required and the need for parents, well the thought is...its madness....its blasphemy. i would suggest saving up your money talking to your parents who can help in their best ability and regrouping for the opening of HALO WARS. if you need a time to do it. or whenever halo 4 (Marathon) comes out next..

I would suggest getting a job, I'm 17 and have been working ever since I turned 16, I dont rely on my parents anymore for my own projects.

R3unbreakable said:
i considered this during september, and for a student even my age (16) to attempt something like this with the minimal amount of money required and the need for parents, well the thought is...its madness....its blasphemy. i would suggest saving up your money talking to your parents who can help in their best ability and regrouping for the opening of HALO WARS. if you need a time to do it. or whenever halo 4 (Marathon) comes out next..

so nice to be an adult... Anywho as for your armor if you think about it 100 hours + is only 4-5 days split for someone who has to go to school until maybe 3 or 4 plus freetime on the weekend you should be able to have it done by halloween. O fcourse that would mean not doing homework...

Last edited by a moderator:
I would say that you could not get the whole thing done, but you could get the mask done and the chest. That is what I am going to do. ( I decided to start all over again.)

I'm running out of time myself, too many cloudy days makes resining impossible, I fiberglassed my torso and now It;s dense and hard, but all my other peices arent resined, only arms and feet, helmet, crtch, and legs needs to be resined, the next all day sunny day I get I will be out there and coat every thing and fiish whats already out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back