can someone help tell me where to download pepakura

Status
Not open for further replies.
tahockeyva4 said:
can someone tell me where i can download a pepakura software so i can start to make my armor??
pepakura isn't the only way to make halo armor, You should watch the vid of this kid that did it from some sort of card board and possibly foam and poster board!! Are you going for speedy design or quality look, We've found that pepakura halo armor is quick to build but suffers from lack of detail drastically!!! We call it the low res PC halo armor:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
A flat peice of cardboard has no more detail than a flat peice of cardstock, what detail you add into your armor is what detail you end up with, if you dont add detail to cardboard armor your not going to have something with detail ofcourse, so stop bashing pepakura and making it sound like a peice of crap.

UNSC Certified said:
pepakura isn't the only way to make halo armor, You should watch the vid of this kid that did it from some sort of card board and possibly foam and poster board!! Are you going for speedy design or quality look, We've found that pepakura halo armor is quick to build but suffers from lack of detail drastically!!! We call it the low res PC halo armor:lol:

Low res?... I will say that I am slightly offended... Low res... Have you seen the better Pep pieces... you put some TLC into it and it can exceed your expectations..

This is my Pep Helm, yes its pep, I just added detail and smoothed it out.... Link = Spase's MK VI Glazed Pep Helm

gallery_3819_91_63749.jpg

Spase said:
Low res?... I will say that I am slightly offended... Low res... Have you seen the better Pep pieces... you put some TLC into it and it can exceed your expectations..

This is my Pep Helm, yes its pep, I just added detail and smoothed it out.... Link = Spase's MK VI Glazed Pep Helm

gallery_3819_91_63749.jpg
WOW I'M SORRY!!! No thats really F-ing good Well you'd be one of the first i've seen from pep to mold master chief helmet!! DAMN that is very impressive. I don't mean to offend anyone on here!!!! You know that must have took you a good amount of time. BUT we really LIKE this!!!

I'd say 25-30 hours from printing to where its at now, it takes time, nothing you make is going to be immediatly detailed... now, if you say, purchased a pull from a mold of my helm, then you would have something that allready has detail... but you couldn't claim you made it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back