Can Someone That Used To Be/is In The Military Please Help Me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upchuk said:
HELL NO! MCRD Parris Island, Beaufort SC. What made you think I was a "Hollywood Marine"?

Because I'm going to San Diego, and it will be glorious. :) Haha, I must have randomly read something random in your post that made me believe that.

Last edited by a moderator:
My experiences were more mental than physical. Most recruits could handle the physical aspect of training, but the mental preparation and endurance was more important. Well that was my experience in the Army. Take it from a guy who spent a lot of time disarming explosives, mental and psychological endurance was more important than how many pushups I could do.

Upchuck, who were you with?

I noticed that you failed the mention the massive amounts of IT time...not to mention your abbreviations of the rank structure are partially incorrect. when were you in, because according to your profile you're not much older than I am.

man I knew we are good, so good we even learn how to revive things that are 3 years dead revived once and then again. wow the 405th is great no.
I couldn't resist the jarhead in me made me do it, buuttttt....
, and
. and no it is not fake, you can tell the obvious difference.

crazy part is.... that I miss it every day, semper fidelis

Last edited by a moderator:
The way the Corps is nowadays is nothing like it was back at the start of the war, its not even the same since I've joined. The new generations coming in are just give me give me give me, Me Me Me. It's bs, but im still running around with knife hands drawn from their sheaths. Someone has to teach them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back