Canadian Reg. Roll Call

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a little something I threw together for all you Marines out there...

original.jpg

I will be at the Montreal Comic Con... get ready.

Do we have a place to meet? Or just looking around?

I'll be wearing my ODST trainee shirt on the first day and my 405th one on the 2nd.

Hello,

My name is James, I am 31, Live in Edmonton, Alberta.

Work in Sherwood Park Alberta.

I am Interested in Armor building events.

Starting pep work on my Mark VI armor, Feet First!

~James

LastSpartan said:
Finally got my ODST t-shirt, ready for Comic Con.

All the 357 crew, if you see this guy, it's meh.

hpim3128.jpg

No problem Last Spartan ! et si tu vois ce gars la . ben c'est moi :p

6016_1193750928449_1368705509_55747.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
P1020294.jpg

Master Chief petty Officer :CQB ( Girard)

Royal 357th Infantry

United Nations Space Command Marine Corps

Présent au rapport pour Comic con

Looks like the Royal 357th Infantry will need a seperate topic thread for its events and discussions as we seem to be polluting the roll call with our chatter. I'd do it... but I seem to be locked into a Noob setting.

[quote name='mustang2500']I don't think I'll ever be able to do anything... Oh well.[/quote]Why the hell not? No armour? No money? What?

[quote name='LastSpartan']I'm sure he just meant that since we were a french colony at first, half quebecers are thinking themselves quebecers before canadians.[/quote]Well, I'm in the other half... but that's besides the point. Regardless of what colony we were 300 years ago, today Quebec belongs to the Commonwealth.

GySgt Beaudoin said:
Looks like the Royal 357th Infantry will need a seperate topic thread for its events and discussions as we seem to be polluting the roll call with our chatter. I'd do it... but I seem to be locked into a Noob setting.

I'll make it. EDIT : I think we should ask for a section before making team-specific threads. If you have projects to show, it would be better in Creation than in 405th Discussion. Hit me with a PM ;)

Try to merge your posts into one, double/triple posting is not allowed, by the way.

And let's not start a war on the logo right now, since in theory, the 405th does not exist and the Canadian regiment does not exist as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back