Canadian Regiment (Vancouver, BC) - FAN EXPO Vancouver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to those folks that came out on Saturday for some photos and fun!

There's going to be an editing stream by @cywhphotography of the photos from our little shoot later on today that I'll post a link to and record for later reference once the stream is over.

Finished photos will also be posted to the thread once released. If anyone that was there has photos from their day, I'd love to see them! It was good running into awildshannon ODST Langford LongShot X and a bunch of other Halo costumers that aren't yet on the forums.

Stream Link: STREAM RECORDINGS

Last edited:
Videos of the event have begun to surface and apparently being in distinctive armour with unique markings means that people spot and recognize me easily.

I have the option of sharing time stamped videos but I want you guys to check out the work of these two local videographers and all the local cosplayers. The quality of work that everybody brought to Fan Expo was fantastic.

Video by Chong Ahn who I've never met before but is awesome to work with and I'd definitely love to meet up again at some point. He can also be found on Instagram as @chongahn
You can see awildshannon myself and Dez around the 2:00 mark.

Timm Cosplay is a Victoria local and a pleasure to work with. If you run into him in the Lower Mainland or Pacific North West for cons like AniRevo or PAX I highly recommend him. His videography is fantastic and he's improving at a great rate of knots.
LongShot X and I appear around 2:30.

Hey everyone, may I introduce Rinzlerr who goes by cywhphotography on Instagram. Through much arm twisting (read: zero effort required) he has made an account to better acquaint himself with the Canadian and Pacific Regiment members and post photos from various events that he attends. If you get the chance to shoot with him, take it. I can't recommend him highly enough.

Your photos are just over the file size limit for posting in threads as thumbnails or full resolution I think. I've managed to get them to post before by a slight downscale to a lower DPI in Inkscape but you probably have a more elegant option in Lightroom/PhotoShop exports.

you know how much I enjoy 4k lol. I'd throw them in caesium but I don't want to destroy the quality
There's also the option to upload photos into the Media section of the forum as an album that you can embed to preserve the 4k glory. The only downside of that is that there's a storage limit per account on albums and media.

hmmm could go imgur but it shreds the metadata. here it doesn't

can someone delete that please that did not attach right and I can't undo it FANGS
what I meant to add was

Screenshot_2.png

Last edited:
wow......way to be on time w/ the joke......Nothing worse than a joke w/ bad........ummmmm..........uhhhhhhh......tim..timing.....yeah that's it. Timing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back