Captplanet's High Detail Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

andmanpro

so i went to check on my fully pepped normal detail armor in my room today and found that the cats made a bit of a nest in it.

Total dmg:

Helmet : No hope

right fore arm: done for

everything else : not looking happy....

so screw it. i have a good handle on pepping now so im just gonna make me a HD set ( or as much of one as possible until i may just need to mix the 2 sets together to be on time for odst launch.)

so this will be my progression thread. its printing now and i feel like just doing an all nighter to get it done since im deppressed over my first suits comings.

wish me luck!

well good luck!!! I hope you keep this suit out of the way of the cats! lol. Think of it this way, now you will be able to make a better suit than before!

yeh lol and i already have scalled pieces that fit! and hopefully will go faster with my page sorting technique

Yeah, I keep my peps in a different room than my cat.

I made a Mark VI torso and he decided to sleep in it. In short, Pep + Sleeping Cat = Major Warp-age.

yeh i went camping for about a week and i guese my room door was opened and not closed cause i had it all on my bed.

so im punching myself in the head right now lol. im doing the flyingsquirl HD helm and its making me mad cutting these pieces out because alot of the smaller ones are all crossed over and dont exactly cut right.... hopefully i can sorta half ass these ones in and then smooth it out with the resin and bondo when the time comes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back