Cardboard ODST Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

averysmallhorse

Hola, I have had this helmet done for a few weeks but I am now showing it to you because I haven't had this account for too long, so...

Last edited by a moderator:
I am TOTALLY NOT bashing you for not using pepakura, because for cardboard and your age, I think your work is pretty freaking good, but I just want to know the source of your disaffinity towards pepakura. I mean, given the vast availability of free/cheap resources to construct a prop of highest detail/quality, why not utilize those resources? I can understand if you think that the method is too mainstream (for the prop-building population anyway), and I'm definitely not encouraging a switch. I think you should just keep on doing what you like to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I don't use it because 1.) I really don't want to cut out all the lines and glue and stuff. 2.) Every dang person on youtube says to use pepakura. 3.) And yes, because it's to mainstream and I kind of want to be different than, like, 90% of the rest of people who make helmets. BTW, thanks for the compliments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back