Cars are nice, What about a Boat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CMANavy

Jr Member
I did not want to hi jack the car thread so who has a boat?

Here is my fun ride,

Horse Power : 20,000 (yes 20K)
LOA: 236'
Power: 4 KaMeWa Water Jets
Cruise speed: 36.5 Knots (40mph)
Max speed: 44.1 Knots (50mph)

100_3807.jpg

Cockpit:
Me on the right..
DSCN0028.jpg

DSCN0092.jpg

CemreTas said:
Your dashboard is needlessly complicated.
Here is what my dashboard would look like:

The forward stick on the right actualy does just that.

It is a Ferry, we can hold 45 cars/trucks/semi's and 250 people

Last edited by a moderator:
CMANavy said:

It does have a nuke button right? Not? THen shut up.
I like my control pad better.
PREPOSTERONE.

CMANavy said:

Plz Ship me European C@rs for free kthnx

45 cars? 250 people? Seriously, that thing is awesome. Does the boat have a house inside or is there any way to live in it for several days?

Well, my dad and I own an old sailboat and one of the original soling boats that were used in the Olympics, or so we think. Although we do know it's the 9th one made... ever.

Controlling a boat that size and complicated I'm sure isnt as easy as playing with a joystick on your PC.

AoBfrost said:
Controlling a boat that size and complicated I'm sure isnt as easy as playing with a joystick on your PC.

Actualy yes it is. Heck I can even make it drive its self. Of course learning everything behind driving that takes years along with the certifications.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MV_Caribou

Not exactly mine, but I go on it sometimes. and quite a few of my relatives work on it.

Beats your ferry :p

It holds 1200 passengers and 370 vehicles. It also has 4 MAK 8 Cly diesel engines, each one generating 7000 bhp (24000 bhp total) and 3 auxiliary MAK 8 cly diesel 2400 bhp. The length is 179 metres and displacement is 27,212 tons.

I love it. If I can recall it is the largest ice breaking ferry in Nort America.

[attachment=2586:jcsmallwood.jpg]

Spartan 169 said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MV_Caribou

Not exactly mine, but I go on it sometimes. and quite a few of my relatives work on it.

Beats your ferry :p

It holds 1200 passengers and 370 vehicles. It also has 4 MAK 8 Cly diesel engines, each one generating 7000 bhp (24000 bhp total) and 3 auxiliary MAK 8 cly diesel 2400 bhp. The length is 179 metres and displacement is 27,212 tons.

I love it. If I can recall it is the largest ice breaking ferry in Nort America.

[attachment=2586:jcsmallwood.jpg]

That is a cool ship, and it looks like one of ours too.

Mine is part of the Alaska Marine Highway, we some good size ships but no ice breakers. Suprisingly we don't need them were we go (Seattle all the way out to Dutch Harbor).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back