Carters Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkid4life

Jr Member
Im not sure if this belongs here but dose anyone have a pepakura carter helmet because i have been searching the forums for 4 weeks now and found nothing.can anybody help me here?

ForgerReclaimer is currently working on modeling it, not sure how long it will take, he has a lot on the go right now. You can see it in his modeling thread.

ya i also thought he scrap it to its just that....carters my favorite reach character and i would like to wear his armor to the reach release.

i stopped working on carter, only for the time being. there's still not nearly enough reference to work from (for me anyways). im still modeling it but it might be a little more time before i get it done. although some good news with this is i get to work on a brand new reach helm, that im sure no one is planning right now.

k_kid4life said:
Im not sure if this belongs here but dose anyone have a pepakura carter helmet because i have been searching the forums for 4 weeks now and found nothing.can anybody help me here?

i do have a carter helmet pep file, its available at 405th downloadhub, search reach.

Last edited by a moderator:
got armour said:
Which one is carter

Carter_right.jpg

is it possible for some one to make it?i got a couple ref pics if any one wants them. btw if no one can make the helmet can some one make his shoulder?

You can mod some CQB shoulders, and maybe use Kat's shouler piece for Carter. Most people at the release won;t pay attention if it's super-HD, so you can cheat a little.

Boba Fett said:
You can mod some CQB shoulders, and maybe use Kat's shouler piece for Carter. Most people at the release won;t pay attention if it's super-HD, so you can cheat a little.

Thanks for the advice i think i might doo that!

A_Guardian said:
Like 4 people have started, but none have finished.If i could scratch model i would, but i cant. :(

when you say four, who are those four i only know forgedreclaimer doing it?

Kasper did a sculpt of the Carter shoulder I painted one up and it looks like this:

IMG_0207.jpg

(Carter shoulder is on the bottom, Emile on the top)

Any questions feel free to send me a PM.

My advice would be to work on the rest of the armor right now and wait for a decent helmet pep to be released. It may take a few months, but at least at that point you will still have a good amount of work done, and then you can focus your energy on the helm.

McPrimus said:
My advice would be to work on the rest of the armor right now and wait for a decent helmet pep to be released. It may take a few months, but at least at that point you will still have a good amount of work done, and then you can focus your energy on the helm.

you know what... that is a good point but if anyone makes the helmet can someone post the link on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back