Casper Comic Con 2023 prep

Shadowshail

RMO
405th Regiment Officer
Hey Guys!

Just so any of you know there is a Comic Con in Casper WY that i am heading up a booth for. This years Comic Con will be the 4th or 5th year being up and running and they are decently small but is growing. This year they are wanting to work on adding panels and some extra things. So far they have grown every year and they are showing promise for their willingness to add more each year.

I was wondering if anyone had interest in coming up and helping me run the booth or even if there's some people that would be able to send me some things in the mail to display for the booth. Let me know and i can work out shipping and such with you individually.

The event is only Saturday and Sunday June 24th and 25th.

I know this is the weekend right before Denver Fan Expo and could be a little tough for some to attend both and Denver is definitely a looooot bigger than Caspers.

So looks like we will have a booth and so far myself and tomboy will be working it and we have also gotten a helmet for display purposes from unfit armory as well as a little 3d printing handpiece display set coming from DeltaAlphaZulu soon!

I will be working on a pepakura display board as well as trying my hand at a foam one and we shall see how that works out.

Pictures will be posted here of the booth and all the cool things we will have setup!

We may even be able to host a panel!!

Ready for day 2!
20230625_094806.jpg

Will ya'll be at the 2024 con? I really need to speak with the person who made the helmet with the camera in it.
Hello that's me!

Funnily enough I am currently working on a different helmet with a camera in it. I more than likely won't be at the Casper Comic Con, but I do have plans to be at the Wyoming Pop Culture Con in April with a full suit!

Awesome! I'm wanting to make a mech and have multiple cameras in a sealed suit. Would you be willing to share the equipment you've used and how you set it up?

Awesome! I'm wanting to make a mech and have multiple cameras in a sealed suit. Would you be willing to share the equipment you've used and how you set it up?
I'll probably work on a thread for the helmet I'm working on once I get it and the other parts for it printed

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back