Cheap Halo Weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendude

I have been doing my searching for a while on the WWW (World Wide Web) for the cheapest Halo Weapons I could find and so far I have been able to find one distributor that sells the weapons fairly cheap for those that don't want to really build the pepakura weapons and don't have the funds for a Smooth Cast Weapon, the site I found so far has a Pistol, SMG, BR-55, and a MA5B that you can get them unbuilt or built depending on the price but whether you are a noob or not you can still easily trim the weapons and attach the two halves so I am hoping that this website will be able to help a few people out here if anyone knows of other cheap places to buy Halo props from post the link here so that you can help out the people that are looking for the cheap yet effective way of getting a gun.

That Assault Rifle looks FAR too much like Adam's for my liking... I believe I have seen this site before, and If I am correct, Adam said not to buy from there because that Assault Rifle is a re-cast of his. I'm not 100% sure though, so don't take my word for it.

Xtreme TACTICS 101 said:
That Assault Rifle looks FAR too much like Adam's for my liking... I believe I have seen this site before, and If I am correct, Adam said not to buy from there because that Assault Rifle is a re-cast of his. I'm not 100% sure though, so don't take my work for it.

If that can be confirmed that the site is selling re-casts I will happily change the link if Adam or a Mod will inform me that they are selling re-casts of a members weapon. I would rather not like for the topic to be locked because in this economy everybody has to penny pinch in any way they can. Thanks for letting me know Xtreme.

Last edited by a moderator:
LastSpartan said:
Yep, cheap recasts.

Seriously, who would buy from a website looking like That?

That website is ugly.

Belakors Blue monkey could do better.

Nintendude said:
If that can be confirmed that the site is selling re-casts I will happily change the link if Adam or a Mod will inform me that they are selling re-casts of a members weapon. I would rather not like for the topic to be locked because in this economy everybody has to penny pinch in any way they can. Thanks for letting me know Xtreme.

Check Belakor's links. Same guy, same site, and Adam commented.

i think that it was discussed in another thread that the ar from your link was a recast of adams. he said it was cheap vac formed plastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back