cheaper padding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuffuloo 117 said:
Well, if you want padding for your whole suit, maybe buy a foam sleeping pad and cut it up.

Sponges. From the dollar store. Lots of them. Remember to try and hide them since they dont come in black.

AND DON'T USE THE ONES WITH SCRUBBERS, THEY ITCH.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok u are looking for padding for cheap well i got just the thing for u if u can go to a holloween store or party city u will find arm pad. there about $20.00 2 got to walmart or somewere they sell skate boarding pads thats should be about 15 to 20 and the last thing is shin gardes about 5 to 10 so ther u go thats what i used and it works for me hope this helps

thanks guys(and girls?), i think i'll go with the sponge idea because then i can cut them to size, and i think i'll cover them in a black cloth, and have my mom sew it for me.

I just used sponges on my rushed helmet and they work great for something that cost zero dollars (under the sink!)

level221 said:
ok u are looking for padding for cheap well i got just the thing for u if u can go to a holloween store or party city u will find arm pad. there about $20.00 2 got to walmart or somewere they sell skate boarding pads thats should be about 15 to 20 and the last thing is shin gardes about 5 to 10 so ther u go thats what i used and it works for me hope this helps

Speak ENGLISH

what the hell is "there about $20.00 2 got to walmart" and gardes????

you know if you actually read things maybe you could learn how to spell too.

Last edited by a moderator:
He's basically saying 'arm pads and other athletic guards are available at walmart for $15-20'.

*~*~*~

For my suit I was planning on using a camp pad or a yoga mat. They're cheap, easy to cut, and come in a lot of colors (like mc green) and thicknesses. Most of these things are also conveniently latex free for those allergic peeps out there.

Good Mats for Cheap

:devil:
-Vex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back