Check out my HALO paintings! (picture heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, kats arm :p nice drawing btw and when you reach the top of mountain dish make sure to hoist a flag :D

Jesus man these are incredible! Maybe you should apply to 343 or microsoft, for level design/character sketch artist. Seriously!

Hey guys!
Sorry for the lack of updates. It's been kind of crazy.

If anyone's interested, I've put the Noble 6 painting up for auction, and will continue to add more as they are finished.
I was going to wait until I completed all of the Noble Team, but I am short of funds at the moment and would really appreciate your help, just spread the word, etc.

Thanks again for all your interest and your support! <3

looking good. i prob wouldnt have noticed kats arm had you not said anything. just pointing it out in case you missed it, your rifle has a slight downwards droop to it from left to right. i hate when i sketch something out and see that stuff after ive gotten impatient and pen'd it already, its a doh moment. so just wanted to point it out, you could always say a plasma grenade went off to close and melted it some :p haha

Your skills are epic! I would say you have some serious talent to become a professional at it. You have shown that you're very versatile as well and that is awesome. Keep up the great work! Looking forward to more uber awesomeness!

P.S. Please find a way to make some prints. I would totally buy all of them.

I wish i could buy that noble 6 one. but my wallet was stolen this week, is it a print or the original?

jawdrop1236883259.jpg

Could you loan me a shovel? I need to pick my jaw up off the floor.

You really need to scan these. These are absolutely incredible.

can i borrow that shovel when ur done..... this puts all my drawing to shame......not that they were gd in the 1st place, i've tried paint myself but i havn't the patience for the detailing, so i just use illustrator now

i find it funny that all of us can pep, and mold, and generally sculpt and carve and make great looking armor, but none of us can come close to matching this sort of artistic brilliance.

These are amazing. you could easily sell prints of these, especially ones like Jun.

You should paint a dark picture, the scene filled with dust and smoke; noble 6 barely visible through the dust, carrying a tattered red team flag.

I would buy, frame, and take these paintings out on a date... these are fabulous.
if i may make a suggestion: a painting like Christian Waggoner. He is known for his Star Wars art....

Star_Wars_Greedo_Christian_Waggoner_1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back