chest hinge/or whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.

richiedude

Jr Member
can any one enlighten me with what you use to make the chest plate join the back piece ive noticed that all the chest armour ive seen the piece is in two bits ,wich would explain why i have had major issues putting mine on hence i smashed it up and started again ,can you put a hinge on pep or is that just for mould any info would be great a pic would be amazing all the breast dudes.
rich

check my thread. I said that i would put buckles at the places the chest splits, so it can be joined easily, and i will fit an extra set on there in case i want my sexy chest perms on there in a rush.

take what adam does, he is an absolute genius.

and no, you cant make a hinge in pep.

I use a couple of plastic buckles for the shoulders on mine, I've got one on each side on the underside of the front half:
th_IMG_1098.jpg th_IMG_1152.jpg
and the opposite piece in the underside of the shoulder piece on the back half, just in front of the shoulder towers (and that buckle has an adjustable strap so I can tighten it)
th_IMG_1113.jpg

Don't have a pic of the sides but they're fairly similar

richiedude said:
your a star thanks alot it helps when you can see exactly how its done thank you.
rich

I have mine hinged at the top, and locks on the sides.
Integrate the hinge after you do the fiberglass, then cut the sides.
Cut AFTER you fiberglass the whole thing to make sure that it doesn't warp while it hardens and all ends meet perfectly.

Belakor, even better, if you fiberglass a metal loop to the inside, you can add the strap to that, and strap replacement will be easier too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Belakor said:
I use a couple of plastic buckles for the shoulders on mine, I've got one on each side on the underside of the front half:
th_IMG_1098.jpg th_IMG_1152.jpg
and the opposite piece in the underside of the shoulder piece on the back half, just in front of the shoulder towers (and that buckle has an adjustable strap so I can tighten it)
th_IMG_1113.jpg

Don't have a pic of the sides but they're fairly similar

thats the way to go

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back