chief add

Status
Not open for further replies.

zwave343

hi guys. just saw an add for new show on fox 8, and i saw the chief! it kinda looked similar to some of the works seen here on the 405th. the add is for "ultimate gamer or somethin. so im wonderin, is the chief one of us(even though there was 2 chiefs but wat ever)

do apologise for noob forum but, noobs are noobs and i dont know what to do to become an infantry man

Hmm. Thats very odd. You have 206 posts but your not an Infantryman. It takes 100 posts to become an Infantryman. Just contact a mod about it.

Hmm. Thats very odd. You have 206 posts but your not an Infantryman. It takes 100 posts to become an Infantryman. Just contact a mod about it.

No it doesnt. Contacting the mods about it wont help either because they dont even know. Only admins have the power.

You earn it. By giving advice or just helping out around the forum.

done, done and done. i just helped a guy as a matter of fact, but that doesnt have anything to do with so yea, ill contact a admin. if only i knew one.

If you pester the admins about it they will make you wait even longer. Just start contributing more and you will get it in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back