Classified Waypoint Puzzles=Armor (Spoilers)

After beating the first Spartan Op's mission i claimed my first puzzle prize on Waypoint using the Forerunner Code Bank.. Raider Shoulders R&L
SpartanOps1.jpg

2nd pic answered in lower post
2822837-web_preview.png

Sorry for the Double post but i broke the code it was easier then my brain wanted to belive
smallest to large starting with Enemies, Difficulty, then Weapons = Raider Torso must play sniper alley spartan op's first
SpartanOps2.jpg

Tyvern

there's a youtube vid floating around that has all three codes.

it's titled halo 4 tricks episode 6: Raider Armor...........or something like that

Trashdemon

I cheated and looked the codes up, totally ashamed with myself... However, the Raider is my favourite by far, It even made me take off my Fotus armor.

HaloGoddess

I'm still wondering where people are coming up with these codes. Do you find them somewhere and have to put them in order or something???? I just don't get it. :\

MSgt N161

Im with Halogoddess on this one.

I earned all the raider armor but never found anything that resembled a code. Sat working through the levels and watching theater for a day. I finally caved and watched the youtube video. Im not proud I did that, but at least I earned the armor the right way.

Btw, the achievement "no man left behind" is an ordeal lol. For a minute I had to remind myself its all just a game.

VisionBlackDog

I'm still wondering where people are coming up with these codes. Do you find them somewhere and have to put them in order or something???? I just don't get it. :\
Thecodes have been coming from the terminal videos along with random post by "AI" on the Halowaypoint forums. The last code that I heard came out was for 50K XP as long as you completed the campaign on legendary with all skulls on