mechaboy07

*sorry about pictures I just re-organized my photo bucket*

back.jpg

P3260381.jpg

helmet.jpg

P3260383.jpg

P4121163.jpg

P4131179-1.jpg

these were failed attemps at pepakura and resin/bondo. They made really good references though.

P5161389.jpg

P5161390.jpg

Honestly, the best way for us to give feedback would be to post pictures. The only real suggestion I have for you at this point would be to take your time with it. Rushing= lack of detail and mistakes. Can't wait to see pictures! Happy building!

Wow great progress! I am still unsure whether to pep or foam build the chest piece but the foam building looks fantastic!!!

Very nice foam work! I wish I could do foam build like that. About a month ago, I finished my GoW set. I did it all out of pepakura. You can just search my name and entire progress is shown in the thread.

Thank you all, I'm in the process of painting, so that's why I haven't posted any new pictures. I promise they will be coming.

YO! Carmine was my favorite character (besides the cole-train) lol. Seriously I love how you guys can do the foam building. I'm a noob so I just pep it, resin, sand, paint and done. You my friend have skill.

YO! Carmine was my favorite character (besides the cole-train) lol. Seriously I love how you guys can do the foam building. I'm a noob so I just pep it, resin, sand, paint and done. You my friend have skill.

I'm a noob too so it's all good. I actually tried the pep, resin and sand thing and man...it was just not working for me. I actually think the foam direction is easier. I will post some pictures at the failed pep modeling once i'm actually done with the costume. I ended using it as a template to make the foam armor LOL.

Lol it takes a bit of skill to do those steps you mentioned.

But yes wow great foam work! I have like 3 builds I want start after seeing all these cool foam works.

Good to see there'll be another Carmine in the midst. Hey mechaboy, is the chest referenced from Carmine Pics or Neca toys??? I'm still working on the chest and need a detailed image of the back.

Also great work on the electronics!!!

Good to see there'll be another Carmine in the midst. Hey mechaboy, is the chest referenced from Carmine Pics or Neca toys??? I'm still working on the chest and need a detailed image of the back.

Also great work on the electronics!!!

The chest piece is done mainly from Carmine pics, but I also did a pepakura of the chest piece that failed. I used that as my main reference. It helped size the armor and make it fit to my height and build.

P5161390.jpg

P5161389.jpg

And since I haven't updated in forever, here you go! The suit is done and all that is left is the helmet, which is in painting and detail process and the weapons. And I actually need to put the shoulder lights in but yeah that is a ten minute job. ;D

P5161394.jpg

P5161395.jpg

P5161391.jpg

Nice work Mecha im about to start my first build next month this month im going to focus on getting all the necessary tools do you have a template or something for the belt? and also if you can give a tip for the lighting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back