Clone/storm/republic. Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
bilsy28 said:
I was wondering if anyone had Clone Trooper, Storm Trooper, or a Republic Commando Armor pep files I could have. I have searched this for a long time and found some requests, there isn't any files on there, but I was just wondering if anyone made some recently, or knows someone who has. I know the helmet would be hard to make, but I am more interested in the chest and other pieces, then the helmet itself, but I would still like the Helmet if possible, (I've heard the Storm Trooper Helmets hard to make, (but FYI I like the Clone Trooper Helmet better) Thanks.

Try spc.com you can purchace pepakura files for about $7.00 each. Republic commando armor and bucket.

Last edited by a moderator:
bilsy28 said:
I was wondering if anyone had Clone Trooper, Storm Trooper, or a Republic Commando Armor pep files I could have. I have searched this for a long time and found some requests, there isn't any files on there, but I was just wondering if anyone made some recently, or knows someone who has. I know the helmet would be hard to make, but I am more interested in the chest and other pieces, then the helmet itself, but I would still like the Helmet if possible, (I've heard the Storm Trooper Helmets hard to make, (but FYI I like the Clone Trooper Helmet better) Thanks.

Yes I have Clone troper, Storm Trooper, Republic commmander pep files, and many more. Just send me an email to runningfox013@yahoo.com and i'll email you what you want.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahem, If I may if you look on the Noob Forum I have posted links to my Star Wars files there if you wish to download them and try them out enjoy. It's under Star Wars Pepakura Files I belive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back