Clone Trooper Pdo Clean Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

rundown

Sr Member
Well i edited the model a bit^^ to make it more pep friendly like tre said^^. and i cutted it in pep to so now every one can make it yeey

RadioaciveMicrobe said:
looking good! Maybe we can finally have a full pep clone trooper.

ye i noticed that topic about the chest to, although his euhm i donno how to call it propperly in english but i'll say tities
are a little low hanging,shame he couldnt find a good replacement model. so maybe i'll make some to^^

Last edited by a moderator:
bilsy28 said:
Looks Good, Hope You Finish It Soon. Are You Making A Whole Suit? Keep Up The Good Work.

i'll see when i'm done with the helmet^^

rundown said:
well i started on a new 3d model, its gonna be a clone trooper of the 501st legion, aka vaders fist.
here is some W.I.P.
i'm curently working on the jaw and vizor as whe speak^^

Wow..thats awsome..i cant weait for that to be done and ready to build.

yeey^^ my 3d model is done, now just need to cut it in pep so you all can enjoy it^^

i tryed not to go to high poly. here is a screeny
( i edit this one a bit, just look at 1st post picture^^)

Looks Good Can't Wait To Build It. How do you use 2shared? Because when you click the upload button it says thanks for the upload, but I didn't upload it and it won't let me download it either? Thanks For The Helmet, anyways, I've been waiting for something like this for a long time.

It looks good! there's only one thing I can see with it. The bottom part, the 'jaw' part shouldn't jut out so much. More like this:
untitled.jpg

And a pic for reference:
Clone_Trooper_Helmet_11.jpg

Oh my god I think I just shat myself. Excellent job man! Once I get my clone armor released, this would make an excellent helmet! I may just take a crack at unfolding it, but there are a lot of faces and rings that form the brim.

RadioaciveMicrobe said:
It looks good! there's only one thing I can see with it. The bottom part, the 'jaw' part shouldn't jut out so much. More like this:
untitled.jpg

And a pic for reference:

if you noticed i edit the model a bit in the downloadebel file, or just look at the picture in first post
that was just a picture when i was close to being done^^

Gnr8tnXXX said:
thats nice...now to figure out how to unfold it lol..but as i dont have registered copy of pep ill wait for someopne to unfold it.

well i cant now :S my pc broke where pep designer was installed on. but i'll get a new comp soon^^

just word of advice you should really try smoothing it out more cause even my nicely modeled h3 marine helmet wasnt smooth enough for pep, so it created alot of unnessicary folds which in turn would make the assembly process disaterous, so best thing you can do is export it view it in pep see where all the un needed folds are and try to adjust the model in ur program slightly so it eliminates the extra folds i had to do that with my models to make them more pep friendly

Tre Battle said:
just word of advice you should really try smoothing it out more cause even my nicely modeled h3 marine helmet wasnt smooth enough for pep, so it created alot of unnessicary folds which in turn would make the assembly process disaterous, so best thing you can do is export it view it in pep see where all the un needed folds are and try to adjust the model in ur program slightly so it eliminates the extra folds i had to do that with my models to make them more pep friendly

hmkay^^ cous when i import it in pep i saw a big problem i didnt knew of o_O
the back has double vertices??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back