Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh I'm even more hyped for ODST noww!

Youu aree too lucky matee :LL

Love the health pack change, I bet that's gonna make a big difference to things.

And faster Scorpion = more things beaten..

I see the raised eyebrow. Damn right I'm scared! XD

Ive gotta say, from JTV live streams, it looks very very repetitive for the most part, but meh its Halo, the story is enough for me to play it for ever. Thanks for the review!

Lol'd at the brow, it makes me feel "worse" in a way that it still doesn't come out for 3 weeks!

As far as Engineer "non-combat" lore goes, I recall there being a blurb in the Official Xbox Mag about how the Brutes have manipulated the engineers into attack vessels, strapping bombs to them and whatnot.

The Stig said:
unfortunately it still has the same recoil problem as the standard SMG.

That's actually on purpose, all the guns' recoils are (supposedly) a lot more noticeable. After all, you're now a normal human, not a super soldier. Apparently when you hold the Plasma Pistol fully charged, it shakes around like no tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm, I didn't know that, in one of the pictures I saw of an engineer it looked like an organism of some sort and robotic.

Yeah, I'm not sure what was up with that engineer. Compared to the concept pics in halo 1, this thing looked like a bloody terminator. Raised eyebrow... well, if I had a 360 with the right region code, I'd ninja my way into nightshade's house, steal his LK smg, swim across the "pond", and steal that copy from you and your friend... but I don't so.... f-f-f-fail...

Cheers!

Thanks for the review btw

Man! I can't wait for this. I'm going to a midnight release here in Emporia. Gonna be in full armor, and I've even been cleared to carry my BR55HB SR replica. I'll be sure to have plenty of pictures to show you guys :D

Sniperbaas392 said:
Yeah, I'm not sure what was up with that engineer. Compared to the concept pics in halo 1, this thing looked like a bloody terminator. Raised eyebrow... well, if I had a 360 with the right region code, I'd ninja my way into nightshade's house, steal his LK smg, swim across the "pond", and steal that copy from you and your friend... but I don't so.... f-f-f-fail...

Cheers!

Thanks for the review btw

Same basic design. :/

They didn't change the head, and I really like the bio (actually not bio)luminescence.

engineer_front.gif

^^^Halo 1 screen^^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you think i'm scared of a tiny peice of hair stuck above your eye?

I suggest you put it back in place before I whip you silly with my manly mane of awesomeness,lol.

Can't wait to get this game!!!!

-Pony

Don't forget that there's a whole nother layer of stories to this though. There are almost radio play/ animated comic things you can find in the city. It tells the story of a lone woman before/ during the evacuation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back