Cog Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
*grins* hehe I have to ask but any chance for a GOW3 "stranded" Fenix armor or standard COG armor?

I already built the Fenix chest armor from here using default size it was just way too ugly with that hump around the back neck, anyway of getting rid of that? For some reason the size of it fits cept for the empty space inside of the front/chest but the over all length seems/feels abit short. I was planning on decreasing the size 10% but I'm not to sure now >_> cuz it'll expose my belly even more. So any ideas to remedy these probs would be cool btw first full suit build XD

Need help wanting to make a. Carmine armor

Hey guys I've been looking all over the 405th site, does anybody have a link to where i can get the pepakura file for A. Carmine armor it would be much appreciated thanks, and also any pictures of someone making it or anything close to it and any tips for this would be my first one would also be appreciated

Hey guys I've been looking all over the 405th site, does anybody have a link to where i can get the pepakura file for A. Carmine armor it would be much appreciated thanks, and also any pictures of someone making it or anything close to it and any tips for this would be my first one would also be appreciated
same here but can you message me it

same here but can you message me it

I have them, I'll see if I can find a working link to them

EDIT:

Okay, I got around to making a 4shared account, so I stuck the files I have in there. I DO NOT OWN THEM NOR DID I CREATE THEM. These are simply files that I got from the 405th that I can't find an active link to.

http://www.4shared.com/folder/eVwA9ALT/Pepakura.html

sorry, I'm new mexico'm not speak English. I am using the google translator and I would like to tell me where to download the files to the hulls of papekura clayton ben anthony carmine and if you can also armor Dom and Marcus will thank you with all my heart

Epic work Guys!
I have an Idea, i dont know if anyone came up with it yet.
The round parts of the chest pieces always looked like speaker to me. See where Im going? It would add some weight but if you could pull it off!

Amazing armour Jedi Tomray! I'm a die-hard gears fan and would like nothing more than my own set of cog armour. It looks immensely fun and no doubt very fulfilling to build your own but i have no experience what so ever in the field - never even heard of pepikura or even plexiglass before viewing this thread yesterday! Basically I'm a complete noob in the subject! Would anyone be willing to make me a set and I'd pay them a tidy sum for their services? I'm based in London so preferably a UK based person although I'd happily pay for the shipping otherwise.

my new baird armor i made this october here is a pic of me in my old marcus armor and my buddy in my baird armor
gearsofwarmarcusbaird.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back